Issues with viewing forums using iphone and samsung portable devices Issues with viewing forums using iphone and samsung portable devices Issues with viewing forums using iphone and samsung portable devices Issues with viewing forums using iphone and samsung portable devices
    Blog Entries

Default Issues with viewing forums using iphone and samsung portable devices

This is Walleye_Rick. I apologize for the issues we're having with viewing the forums with portable devices. We switched over to a new "Secure" server as a security measure and are having some issues with the new server. We'll get this fixed as soon as we can. Regards, Walleye_Rick.

Default thank you

thank you for fixing it walleye Rick. I have an I phone and have not been able to view your site for a week or so from my phone. works well using my computer at home but is of no use when at our boat or camper

It still doesn’t work on my iPhone in mobile version. I have to use full site which is harder to read for my old 👀
    2006 Alumacraft Lunker 165 CS LTD; 2006 Mercury 50 HP EFI 4 Stroke NOS (2011); Mercury SC1000 Tachometer w/ Smart Link Gauges; 2017 MinnKota Ulterra 80# 24V w/ I Pilot Link; Humminbird Helix 10 Mega Chirp HD SI; Humminbird 898 HD SI; Lakemaster Wisconsin/Great Lakes & Navionics North/East SD Cards; MinnKota Deckhand 40 Electric Anchors Bow & Stern