lots of perch lots of perch lots of perch lots of perch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lots of perch

Default lots of perch

210 today left dock at 7 back by 11 30 5 miles off little cedar point 68 pounds at cleaners fish for dinner tonight time to get grandkids and wife out spreaders with no bling shinner and sand shinner mix cutting in half was working best nice day little choppy towards the end but hope it stays nice

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    210 today left dock at 7 back by 11 30 5 miles off little cedar point 68 pounds at cleaners fish for dinner tonight time to get grandkids and wife out spreaders with no bling shinner and sand shinner mix cutting in half was working best nice day little choppy towards the end but hope it stays nice
    looks like wind will stop the family stock up for perch this weekend waves 5-7 with some 9-10 dam i want a weekend with no work cold beer a buckeye win on the radio and a limit of 9 inch and bigger perch for the 4 kids and me and wife is that 2 much to ask

I feel your pain rscotfish. Wanting to do the same with the family and can't get mother nature's good schedule to match ours. I've unfortunately lost many weeks of being on the water as I was diagnosed with legionairres disease and in the hospital for an extended time. Everyone do yourself a favor and research legionairres disease. It is real. Anyway didn't mean to fade away from fishing. Looks like weather patterns may hold above temps for October. Would love to still stick a few fall eyes as well. Last trip last year was November 12 so I guess we may a chance yet. Good fishin to ya rscotfish. Take care, be safe.

Can't complain too much, we've had some pretty nice weekends lately. Sunday looks like a nice day, but i have to be home for my sons Bday. I wonder what this blow is going to do to the fish though.

lots of perch-img_0282-jpglots of perch-img_0283-jpg have spreaders by the dozen or by the hundreds or thousands if you have a store or baitshop any size 1/2 ounce 3/4, 1, 1 1/2 or 2 or with just a snap swivel and you can add any weight you want we have any weight you want any length wire diameter can be heavy or light sold a lot so far but it got slow so we have time for personal orders these have no bling

lots of perch-img_0282-jpglots of perch-img_0283-jpg have spreaders by the dozen or by the hundreds or thousands if you have a store or baitshop any size 1/2 ounce 3/4, 1, 1 1/2 or 2 or with just a snap swivel and you can add any weight you want we have any weight you want any length wire diameter can be heavy or light sold a lot so far but it got slow so we have time for personal orders these have no bling
    How much and where buy

Where buy and how much

Call him at 419.698 eight.6 4 zero
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Default Sunday

90 perch 30 pounds 18 ft of water off wards canal 1 ounce spreaders no bling shiners on the bottom light bite going tomorrow same spot never moved sun was a slow pick untill 11 am or so then very nice fish till limit 2 at a time

today Tuesday 10-3-2017 we got our 60 fish 2 guys 20 pounds 18 ft of water anchor broke loose we ended up in 20 ft off wards straight out channel towards west sister very light bite you had to concentrate or your minnows were gone we had shiners from Sabrinas nice size shiners perfect and a lot in the bucket we were fun fishing after limit had 5 doubles in a row left at 8 back at noon. going back tomorrow report then if weather lets us