Vacationing This Weekend Vacationing This Weekend Vacationing This Weekend Vacationing This Weekend

Default Vacationing This Weekend

We are heading to Marblehead this weekend and staying on the Sandusky Bay side I will have my pontoon (don't laugh too hard) and my six year old grandson. I would like to catch Walleye or Perch, but know I will be limited by my boat. The grandson just needs to be catching any kind of fish to be happy, otherwise he will be bored. It appears that the lake is going to lay down on Sunday, so I might be able to venture out a ways, otherwise I will need a protective area. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

the coal docks on the Sandusky bay is a good place to start just find the edge of the shipping channel an start there it is a hit or miss but if you find them it is a great place for kids .good luck

What types of fish will I find in the shipping channel? What's the best way to fish for them? Thanks for you response.

The bay is a great place for bass. Any riprap or break wall should be good. I've also caught catfish carp and sheephead there.

yellow perch white perch cat fish sheephead white bass an every great know an then a walleye . like i said earlier it is a hit or miss spot sometimes you have to do alot of little moves .dont know why that is .