Perch Perch Perch Perch

Thread: Perch

Default Perch

Tried the rattles and the cable area and G can but only managed 8 perch anyone doing any better
    2014 21 ft TIDEWATER CENTER CONSOLE
    ELITE CHIRP/DOWN IMAGING

I fished at Lakeside and West of Kelly's on Sunday and only managed seven. At least they were nice size

3. Default

Sunday fished green, rattlesnake and ballast in the afternoon. Saw quite a few boats and no action from any, and we only caught a few. Monday fished South and west of Kelly's in the evening. We caught one perch, a big blue cat, several sheep. I starting casting an erie derie and caught two 13 inch walleye. It was just the wife and I and we were mostly just glad to be out on the water on such beautiful days. I did get out with the boys last Wed, South of Kelly's fished 8-11. 4 of us caught 65 fish decent size.

Fished a can monday, 4 man limit, 4 hours. Nice fish, handful of throwbacks, couple of farm animals, and one cat.

Fished about a 1/2 mile due north of Green yesterday, caught 39 between 3 of us. Nice fish, most 9-10", but bite was very light and sporadic. When the wind dropped around 11:30, the bite completely stopped, and we headed back to the ramp.