Offshore board issues Offshore board issues Offshore board issues Offshore board issues

Default Offshore board issues

I had some issues with a few of my boards this weekend. They wouldn't pull inline. I moved boards around but seemed like my back board on the left was pulling to the center even without a short on it. Lol. I was using trutrip jet divers and spoons. I kinda feel like the speeds were just to high. I was running 2.6 to 3.2 with wind. A couple of times I had a jet diver blow out and float up. Any one else ever experience this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rick2752 View Post
    I had some issues with a few of my boards this weekend. They wouldn't pull inline. I moved boards around but seemed like my back board on the left was pulling to the center even without a short on it. Lol. I was using trutrip jet divers and spoons. I kinda feel like the speeds were just to high. I was running 2.6 to 3.2 with wind. A couple of times I had a jet diver blow out and float up. Any one else ever experience this issue.
    Without being there to see what you're doing, I can't comment. But, what I can tell you is that I stopped running Tru Trip 40's behind the Off Shore boards, because they pulled too hard...and, I never got to the speeds you're trying to do. Now, I use #2 Tadpoles with the spoons and it works GREAT!!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

I was using trutrip 30s. I had plans to buy some of the tadpoles but just didn't get around to it. Guess I'll have to get them ordered before I go next time. I usually try to hit it in May so I'm not going nearly as fast. Usually trying to slow down. The weather this year has just not been good every weekend I tried. I am using braid and double wrapping the Black clip that folds down and using the red clip in the back.

Thanks
    Juls