Started off the day, headed out of Catabwa as normal as soon as I get out far enough to get a good look at things I have to decide where to go. I ended up North East of middle Bass 33 Fow. Spent a few hours on the drift managed to catch one big enough to keep but barely, let him go, also a lot of dinks and huge farm animals. .. I did catch 4 very nice perch though on my mayfly rig.. Packed up shop and shot between the Islands West to Niagra. Started out pulling some cranks. Bandits, DHJ's and Deep Little Rippers, my fav. caught quite a few shorties.. I saw a lot of boat action near the Crib headed that way, but I stayed back probably 1/4 mile N/E in 24 fow all by my lonesome.. I clipped on a P10 rogue in clown color with lots of chrome. 100 ft back my chart says is around 12 ft. at 2mph. I filled my quota within about 2 hrs. all nice fish 18 inch plus the largest about 24 inch I'd say. The action was so fast I could barely get my planner board clipped on that one rod.. The other rod had a bandit on but only a small one now and then. I think I now have a new favorite. A great day on the water too.