walleye and perch walleye and perch walleye and perch walleye and perch

Default walleye and perch

went walleye left dock 6 am back at noon 3 guys 2 kids 30 eyes kept 15.grandson caught his first walleye he was getting upset i caught 10 kept 3 then he landed a 18 incher yoo hoo he was all smiles then he asked grandpa who gets the boat when you die i told him you but i aint got no plans to die anytime soon im only 58 so i think hes sold on fishing. yesterday we fished in the public ramp side on wards canal we had a blast catching largemouth bluegill and crappie. today we come back in and there was a small pack in close 10 ft of water and the pier was loaded down with fishermen why i was waiting on my fish to get cleaned 2 ladies come in with 2 limits of perch off the pier that weighed 18 pounds almost 3 to a pound had some nice fish 13 inches and lots of 10 -12s everybody on pier is getting limits of perch for the last 3-5 days so who says its impossible to pull a limit of eyes and a limit of perch yesterday had buddy tell me the perch was hitting off pier but there was only maybe 12 people on pier today it was loaded he had limit last 2 days with big fish seems hard to believe but its true so with me wife and grandkids tomorrow ill need a150 fish for limit may be tough to keep minnows on a six year olds hook will see but lets hope weather is nice i can fish in rain but no lightning fish are turned on minnows shinners are now 4.50 a dozen price is going up maybe 6 dollars a dozen later in year. question is it legal to transport shiners across state line heard they changed the law last year dont know if they are having problems catching shinners already if they are getting imported and they just cast more time to zipper today's catch then shower and nap

Sounds awsome, what pier, not coming to fish have to wash the camper, boat, deck. Just want to add it to my log book of fishing hot spots and when to try to figure out more of these fishes patterns

metzgers off wards canal between crane creek and cooly canal did not go today granddaughters bday shes 6 today

last year we said man the walleye will be awesome next year due to all the shorts now them fish should of grown up and be 16 inches anyway but now we catch all these 14-14 1/2 inch fish they should be some bigger ones somwhere so many shorts bought a flat of worms saves alot of money went throughn 10 dozen on 15 keepers

ok now im making gold weapons and 36 inch harnesses gold with red and gold beads

went to metzgers pier Tuesday 2 guys fishing waves coming up over pier as i watched 1 guy was catching perch on the small side he was feeding a crane he would take a fish off throw it down on the pier the bird would come up and gobble it down 3 times i seen this so this guy gets ready to leave and he picks up his stringer and he had 20 fish or so nice yellow perch so i asked him hows the fishing he tells me awesome says he pulled 143 perch off the pier since friday. the other guy sees him leave and he picks up and moves to his spot which was in close on the south side to get away from the waves rolling over the pier probably 20 ft off the parking lot he picks up his stringer and he has a dozen or so perch no boats out but the guys on the pier were die hard with fish on

anybody else fishing the pier

How are they fishing for those perch? Just drop a line off the pier like on a boat ? Bobber ? Thanks

the last time i watched they were casting out and fishing bottom ill be out there this weekend i might try it out of my boat tomorrow ill let you know

fished 9 -1 got 33 perch weighed 9 pounds 16 ft of water me wife and 3 grandkids youngest girl 6 years old had to let her go to bathroom 10 times grandpa i got to go pee grandpa i got to poop granpa im hungry all 3 try to talk at the same time i probally caught 20 out of 33 but perch for dinner tonight lots of boats in area next time ill just take the 12 year old boy