Mothers day trip Mothers day trip Mothers day trip Mothers day trip

Default Mothers day trip

I am planning on heading out Sunday. Anyone have any good ideas on where i should try either the islands or the cans. I am set up to either troll or jig. I do not mind a little boat ride to either spots so either will launch from mazurik or catawba. Not sure what to try either some bandits or jig or either try to troll some crawler harness. I plan on being on the water around 6am and fish all day or until I have my limit in the live well on the Lund boat so i can put some walleye back in my freezer. Thanks everyone for all the help.

Try west of Kelly'S. troll meat from west to east. Start more towards Kelly'S and run up northeast to the end of Kelly'S.

Quote Originally Posted by TabBiser View Post
    Try west of Kelly'S. troll meat from west to east. Start more towards Kelly'S and run up northeast to the end of Kelly'S.
    ok thanks for the help i was thinking of trying that and staying close to kellys around what water depth do you think i should try to stay around.

Use your fish finder. Remember to stay above the fish you are marking. I would guess 15-20 ft. The water on the west side of Kelly'S is around 30 give it take.

Check out Juls report, she got a quick limit at the reef complex.The water cooled off after the week blow and think most are still trolling crackbaits and have not switched over to harnesses.The forcast looks better for Saturday than Sunday right now.