10/25 120 perch 10/25 120 perch 10/25 120 perch 10/25 120 perch

Thread: 10/25 120 perch

Default 10/25 120 perch

Looked and tried in several areas, finally found em South of Gull, 40 fow. 120-50lbs 10am to 1pm. Trolled for eyes for 2 hrs between Gull and Kelley's, no takers. Found 1 keeper 21" yesterday late afternoon east side of Kelley's. Bandit 80 back.

So this is my first year with a boat up here, The Moorings gas dock closes 10/31, Marblehead fish clean closes 10/31, what's a November fisherman to do for gas and perch cleaning?
    Last edited by JBD's Regina Marie; 10-26-2016 at 07:33 AM. Reason: South of Gull
    JBD's Regina Marie (Johnny Big Dawg)
    The Regina Marie: 2008 340 Sea Ray with Sportsman Package
    Twin 8.1L Inboards, Autopilot
    Rocket Launchers, Cisco Rod Holders, Scotty Downriggers
    Raymarine w/ Navionics, Radar, Rear TV to duplicate display or watch the game
    Sirius radio usually jamming Margaritaville

120 fish for 50lbs are nice perch . Good job . I've only got those kind of numbers from conneaut perch.

bays edge for fish cleaning.

That is an awesome weight for this end of the lake !

Things do get lonely up there come November. We were lucky to have fish cleaned at Haven by the drawbridge last Sunday. It was their last day of the season.

Question? I have been seeing posts from a lot of people catching nice limits in this area. I have been staying down near the GCan and the Roach's north of portage most of the fall. Can someone message me a little more detail description of where you are finding them in this area? I look forward to making my last two trip out of Tuesday and Wednesday next week and would like to grab some jumbosthis time. I also have seen the walleye being caught up there two and thoughts I might cast for a few while I am in that area too. Tuesday I am bringing my brother up but Wednesday my 6 and 8 yr old boys are off school and figured what better way to spend the day with my boys while they are off school. Any inform is greatly appreciated