Overcharged at ricards Overcharged at ricards Overcharged at ricards Overcharged at ricards
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I just realized this was the guys first post. I think we all know who has the credibility here.

That's sayin it like it is Juls. You see a lot of this crap on the internet - accusations but never any rebuttals or retractions - easy when your anonymous.

I have done business with these guys for a LONG time - good people, good store hours, good selection of tackle, good bait and very fair prices. I will continue to patronize their business in the future.

I agree with Juls previous post 100%. I have done business there forever and have known Rick for years.
    I have no doubt it would have been a mistake if this was truly an overcharge.

I must say that I have a tough time believing that any over charge was intentional. Have been patronizing Rickards since the early 80s I'm guessing and can't say enough about the professionalism, courtesy and honesty that I've always experienced! They do one hell of a job in taking care of their clients. Let's face it.......nobody, and I mean nobody is perfect!

We apologize for the error. You failed to mention that he quickly refunded your $10 that he overcharged you for his mistake. And that's all it was, a simple mistake. We have been in business since 1979 and we wouldn't have been here this long if we were dishonest and tried to cheat our customers. We have had folks drop money, leave wallets with credit cards, cash and everything else in them, leave drivers licenses and fishing licenses behind, and we have returned every single thing to their owner at our own expense and on our own time, so we can assure you, we didn't want to keep your $10. We do get very busy at times and we all make errors from time to time working at a fast pace, but I can assure you, it has never been and never will be intentional. We appreciate everyone of our customers day in and day out. We sincerely appreciate all the comments posted under yours, in support of us, from everybody that knows and understands that, EVERYBODY is human and makes mistakes. Maybe even YOU aren't perfect and make mistakes from time to time??? Sure hope you think about that before you call someone names next time. That was unnecessary.

Thank you. Appreciate your comment. Tried to "like" your post and the dislike came up. And it won't let me change it. Sorry about that.

I'm in line with everyone else NEVER have had a problem always helpful and good fishing advice
    2014 21 ft TIDEWATER CENTER CONSOLE
    ELITE CHIRP/DOWN IMAGING

Ditto x10...never any issues. Also my go to shop each time I am up.

Thank you!

Everybody at Rickards is alway very nice to my wife and I!! They always have the hot crank baits and blades. Always helpful on where to fish. Even when the shiner line is out the door, they move everybody thru fast. Top notch as far as We are concerned. Support the local businesses!! We have some great ones.