Fishing with the Montana Men 4/18 - 4/20/16 Fishing with the Montana Men 4/18 - 4/20/16 Fishing with the Montana Men 4/18 - 4/20/16 Fishing with the Montana Men 4/18 - 4/20/16
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Positive sentiments here as well Juls. Your posts are very valuable to many of us. Keep em coming!! Thank you!

Jules, clearly whoever put you on blast on fb must not need any help and is perfect at finding fish all the time, at least I hope so. Cause what will happen is when ppl do stupid stuff like that, those with great quantities of information like you, skipper9 and any of the other many captains that share information will be less likely to share their hard earned and found information with the rest of us.

So to whoever did that, we all should be thanking those who share when they can, not blasting them for not, for whatever the reasons may be.

The more we all share the better we all will do, so share if you can, not just where you did good, but where we might had stuck out. It's all good info and useful.

Well said branhamautomotive!

I have been concerned about the lack of posting activity by Capt Juls myself. Not because there was a lack of fishing information but concerned she may have taken ill or for some other dire reason. Don't let that poster get under your skin! You can always block or unfriend that person if they continue to be rude. Cheers and keep up the good work.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Your sharing of info and is greatly appreciated...Good luck tomorrow!

Sorry Juls .......the world is loaded with DORKS......................keep up the the GREAT work.....both with your charters and the info you are willing to share

Keep up the good post when you can Juls.There is much more to fishing then knowing the spot,depth and bait.Get out,find the fish and be safe.

Capt Juls:
    Just want to say thanks for your many posts that help to promote fishing, and your willingness to share your knowledge with the rest of us. I can only imagine the time it tanks to post all the time, especially after long days on the lake. Thanks for your love and support for this great sport we love.

hope to have good luck myself, going out with my two boys for the first trip of the season this week end. get to smell that 2 cycle exhaust that brings back all those great fishing memories

Yes thanks for the great post! Your post are like reading articles out of in fisherman magazines I really get into the stories and get allot of useful information out of them. Great stuff thank you,

Thanks Juls, Skipper9 and the others for taking the time to post information. I have a 5 hour tow and your information helps make our trips better so once again THANK YOU