Weather Forecast Weather Forecast Weather Forecast Weather Forecast

Default Weather Forecast

Sorry all, I didn't mean to jinx the weather for 3 weeks when I got my boat ready to go 2 weeks ago. Since then, there has been only one fishable day for my boat, a 20' center console. I guess if I want fresh walleye, I will have to go back to combat fishing on the Maumee River. I swear we had better weather in February than we've had in late March and so far in April. With 3-5" of snow forecast for tonight, and more over the weekend, along with more winds, it looks like a washout for the next few days. C'mon Spring, cut us fishermen some slack and give us more than a half day with no or minimal wind!

I was looking at the satelite imagery and it looks like the ole girl is pretty muddied up on the Western Basin. When it looks like Chocolate milk will it take a significant time for the eyes to turn on after a cold windy period like this? How many days will it typically take after the wind subsides to help clear the water up?

I hear ya… I have been dreaming of my first trip there for months. Scratched last week. Pushed this weekend. Will be there Monday either way… after that any window I have is gone. Driving over from SE WI. Expecting a muddy mess, but I will bust rear and find fish. Plan on being on the water all possible hours Monday-Friday.

Nice to know who to credit for all the bad weather though….

Mother Nature could care less about the fishermen or their safety. If anything, she gets great pleasure slapping boats around when they venture into her neighborhood and she is insulted when we think we can handle what she is capable of throwing our way. How many times have we been thrown around on our lake where the forecast is for 1 to 3's and all we can say is,"we need a bigger boat." Everyone who has spent any time on Lake Erie knows Mother Nature can be a b#*@#!!! Looking for someone to credit the bad weather on, there is your answer.

Cycle guy. I'm planning on being there mon-Fri as well. Not set up for trolling so I hope I can find a few fish jigging. Ill keep you posted

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

What can you say? April in Northern Ohio. This isn't anything new. Just gives you a full weekend to get all the remaining chores done so you have more opportunity later on.

Long range forecast for next weekend is looking pretty good, so get some work done this weekend and look forward to the coming weeks...

Just shoveled 8 to 10 inches out of the boat. Should have waited to uncover it hope this is the end of this crap I'm sick of it.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

You ain't a kiddingWeather Forecast-image-jpg
    Justin Pickett
    F/V Motor Mouth
    Parker 2320 SL
    Foxhaven Marina

I fully expect all that stuff to be cleaned up…. and gone before I get there tomorrow night! Ick.

We had another small amount here in SE WI last night, by 1 this afternoon all melted and gone even with the cold temps.

Time for some nice 70 degree, sunny, low wind days.

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

That's a classic photo, Motor Mouth! Welcome to the Great Lakes! Next Saturday you'll be out in 1 footers in sunny 6o degree air...