Dive Charts Dive Charts Dive Charts Dive Charts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dive Charts

Default Dive Charts

I know before I ask about dive charts you will tell me to get the Precision Trolling App on my cell phone or I- pad, that's not happening. I do not have a modern cell phone or ipad so this doesn't help people like me. I have purchased their books in the past. My question where does a person go for help? Most lures, divers or floaters usually have a max. depth shown on the package, is this depth with 10# line for a 100 feet, or what is it? Do floaters of the same length and weight like the P10 or Bandit Shallow dive have the same specs? I would really like to find out more but it seems the industry isn't worried about a few old timers. Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks

The trolling ppl that makes the app also sell stickers for lures. They are 2 bucks each. They have then for reef runners, husky jerks, p10s. But they don't show one on their website for the bandits. I have emailed them more than a dozen times asking if the make or can make one for the bandits. I never get any reply. They also don't have a phone number listed.

I was told from jim. Aka skipper9 that the bandit curve is very similar to the reef runner

People even quoting info out of the book I guess is forbidden…. but done all the time.

Deleted the page copies as suggested. Contact me directly, and I will share the info in a manner to keep copyright guys happy. Was excited to help and finally give something back, and didn't think about stepping on any toes. Wasn't meant to create any issue.
    Last edited by cycleguy; 04-07-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks Cycleguy, this will help. As branham mentioned I got zero response just like him. Seen stickers in a few stores, had one out of a pack I could use and the package was $22

Making it disappear.
    Last edited by ReelAction II; 04-07-2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Making it disappear.

Won't be long until you hear about copy rights and other law breaking by posting what you have posted.

Mark R. The owner of Precision Trolling does not tolerate it. Just saying.

Some things are better left to personal communication messages and methods. To stay out of Dutch that copy righted info should disappear in my humble opinion.

It took a lot of spent capital to be able to compile that data and be able to support a company. Something to think about..
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium

Updated the post… as said, was excited to offer help back, and didn't think about it. Thanks

Be nice if mark r's company would actually answer their emails. If so I am sure they could sell more product. I liked the idea of the trolling stickers. I have my cranks in smaller cases of 14, I thought it would be great to put the reef runner sticker on case holding them, the p10 sticker on their case, so on and so forth. But I have not ordered any of them since I can't get answer. 2 dollars per bait is resonable. It's the same price as the app. But I don't have to risk dropping a several hundred dollar while fishing and it would go with me anywhere all the time. As popular as bandits are I can't believe they don't make a sticker for them.

I actually have been sending an email weekly just to see how long if ever it takes to actually get a redponse. So far it's about 3 months. If it takes them that long to reply to an email I would hate to see how long it would take them to send the purchases out from their website.

I like there information, I am glad they took the time to compile it for all of us, I understand the reimbursement for money and time spent, also understand while moving to more digital information that hard paper. Putting a book together and printed is not cheap or fast. I like the idea of only have to pay for 8 or 12 baits I personally use for 20 to 25 dollars rather than spending 150 plus for a book I won't use most of. But if his business is putting and selling this information be nice to get a reply. Makes me wonder if I buy the app and baits and I have an issue how long it will take to get help

When I bought the book, at that time there was going to be future releases for new baits for the book as well. I like the book, and was bummed when they stopped supporting those materials.