Fishing Friday Fishing Friday Fishing Friday Fishing Friday

Thread: Fishing Friday

Default Fishing Friday

Weather permitting I'd like to try fishing tomorrow. Does anyone think the lake will be to muddy after the storms today? I live about an hour and half from the lake not sure if I want to risk it but after the wind there calling for on Saturday I'm sure that will slow things up for awhile. What you guys think?

Mud or no mud I will be out there tomorrow noonish. They put my boat in the water today and I have been waiting 53-1/2 years to spring jig Erie!!!! Good luck to all this weekend.

On our way to fish today, forecast looks as good as its gonna get for a few days.....fish on!

Out by Niagra and marked very few fish for the few hours we were out there. Sun tried to come out but only for a few minutes and then it started to rain and we decided to make it a short day. Found a few just East of the can line but it was a challenge. Hoping for better days soon, good luck to all this weekend.

Fishing Friday-img_20160401_135825982_hdr-jpgFishing Friday-img_20160401_135540-jpg
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden

Hi Dave I think I seen you at the dock loading your boat. I was in the Trophy boat loading also.

Hey Great White. Yep, that was us. How did you do?

Sorry I did not stop and say hello. As you could see it took me a couple tries to get her lined up on the trailer thanks to the wind. In hind sight, I should have followed your lead and tied up at the ramp. Oh well, third time was the charm, eh. Hope to see you there again soon and I can introduce myself.
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden

Couple of nice fish Dave.
    Congrats

Thanks Phil! It was fun but not great conditions, no complaints tho, was better than not fishing or getting skunked.

I have been on lake erie fishing more times this year already than I have over the last 20 years combined, and myself as well as everyone who has fished with me this spring (5 different friends) have caught a personal best. So far, so good. I think I found my new hobby.

Thanks to the help of all my new friends HERE!
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden

That wind got wicked there at the dock had trouble myself. We picked up 3 off d can, seen Jim go flying by he kept going and going and going lol looked at my brother in law and said we are in the wrong spot. He got his 5 man limit and made me realize I still have a lot to learn. Hope to see you on the water soon.