much better day.3 23 15 much better day.3 23 15 much better day.3 23 15 much better day.3 23 15

Default much better day.3 23 15

Much better today..few walleye trickling in.caught 5 today between 2 of us.snagged and relaesed same amount.fort meigs was the spot today.....good luck all.fish legally.plenty of fish out there..

Any more updates on fishing this past week? I know the cold weather can't be helping.

I was there friday afternoon and saturday morning. The bite was slow for us, we caught 3 legal fish. We were rather inexperienced there so it took a little bit to learn how to fish the river .

3/31/ report females in big time around white street, maney dropping eggs, quite mud bottom were most taken 1/4 or 3/8 oz wieght
    hot pink and chartuse was best color, ft. miegs and ford street was hot with maney limits of males and a few females, only about 200 fisherman on whole river yesterday afternoon, run should be in full swing after thurs rain.

Thanks for the report Wayne. I'm headed back to the river on Friday morning. I hope the bite is on, last time the fish won.