help with Rapala help with Rapala help with Rapala help with Rapala
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default help with Rapala

Going to purchase Tail Dancer's this season. Any body that uses them what model number do you use? I troll western basin. Hope you can help me out on this one. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tail Dancers

Noon, I used the Tail Dancers when they were first introduced but only the TD- series being that boat size limited me from exploring the deeper waters and they caught fish. I know run the deep 11's TDD- series with good success but the limited colors may have kept them from appealing to fish or fisherman. I sure would not keep from adding some to my arsenal in the western basin be it
    the 11's or 9's. I must add a big "BUT" I still put out the current Smash Shads, Flicker Shads, and Matzuo Kinchou when times are slow and still can be caught setting the ever Buck Perry's spoon plug to entice a good bite. Pucker your cheeks as it can be a long ride from the bank to the open waters for your search for the walleye.

Gene

Post Thanks / Like

Last season, you heard on the radio, a lot of fish were being caught on Tail Dancer's. When I was going to buy some I didn't know there were so many different #. So I thought I'd get some info from walleye.com guy's. I think I'll purchase the td9's. Like all fisherman that's what I need is more lures. Thanks for your input Gene.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dancers

Your more than welcome.