help with Rapala help with Rapala help with Rapala help with Rapala

Default help with Rapala

Going to purchase Tail Dancer's this season. Any body that uses them what model number do you use? I troll western basin. Hope you can help me out on this one. Thanks

Default Tail Dancers

Noon, I used the Tail Dancers when they were first introduced but only the TD- series being that boat size limited me from exploring the deeper waters and they caught fish. I know run the deep 11's TDD- series with good success but the limited colors may have kept them from appealing to fish or fisherman. I sure would not keep from adding some to my arsenal in the western basin be it
    the 11's or 9's. I must add a big "BUT" I still put out the current Smash Shads, Flicker Shads, and Matzuo Kinchou when times are slow and still can be caught setting the ever Buck Perry's spoon plug to entice a good bite. Pucker your cheeks as it can be a long ride from the bank to the open waters for your search for the walleye.

Gene

Last season, you heard on the radio, a lot of fish were being caught on Tail Dancer's. When I was going to buy some I didn't know there were so many different #. So I thought I'd get some info from walleye.com guy's. I think I'll purchase the td9's. Like all fisherman that's what I need is more lures. Thanks for your input Gene.

Default Dancers

Your more than welcome.