Bought a Garmin.. no coverage in Canada - Opinions? Bought a Garmin.. no coverage in Canada - Opinions? Bought a Garmin.. no coverage in Canada - Opinions? Bought a Garmin.. no coverage in Canada - Opinions?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    AustinWilliams Guest

Default Bought a Garmin.. no coverage in Canada - Opinions?

Hey guys,

Just bought a Garmin GPSMap 430 series with preloaded US inland lakes. Just received the unit the other day and come to find out it doesn't even cover Canada (yet the initial coverage map showed it all the way up to the shore) and I am now forced to buy (or ask nicely for christmas) for a card and was wondering if anyone has the cards and are they worth buying? should I just send the unit back and get one that covers everything?

I love the Garmin, but $360 bucks for a coverage card is a little much..
    Last edited by AustinWilliams; 09-20-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Your post is great

Shoes to the woman is very importantlouis men, The height of the shoes of on the whole, perfect degrees is very important

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haoping View Post
    Shoes to the woman is very importantlouis men, The height of the shoes of on the whole, perfect degrees is very important

You have been a member of this site for less than a week, you have made 2 posts and they are both spam!! Are you really that retarded to think that us dumb old fishermen and boaters would buy your genuine fake products? Take your spam and BS elsewhere, maybe some site where you can actually fool someone into buying your junk fake shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AustinWilliams View Post
    Hey guys,

Just bought a Garmin GPSMap 430 series with preloaded US inland lakes. Just received the unit the other day and come to find out it doesn't even cover Canada (yet the initial coverage map showed it all the way up to the shore) and I am now forced to buy (or ask nicely for christmas) for a card and was wondering if anyone has the cards and are they worth buying? should I just send the unit back and get one that covers everything?

I love the Garmin, but $360 bucks for a coverage card is a little much..
    A card should be around 100.00 to 150.00 bucks and they are worth every penny of their cost for a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

You may be able to download a Canadian map online and put it on the card, depending on what type that is and if they offer it. It should be cheaper than buying a new one for $100+.