NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass???? NYS Senoir Launch Pass????
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by wishin fishin View Post
    here's another bit of news - their looking at letting boaters park at any one of the 3-lots (entry, middle, or former dugs dive lot., there will either be an extra fee for weekends and maybe lot closeness or both for this parking. there still working this out. most anything you want answered I could probably find out as long as i'm not too heavily inundated.
    ...but yes we're getting screwed!!
    Sounds like we are getting screwed. What happened to If it's not broke, don't fix it! I don't get how can they not honor the state senior passes if people are paying $65 bucks a year for them good at any state park/launch ??

I think what happen is the state doesn't have anything to do with the marina just the park that they are putting in so the guy from tenn. can do what ever they want with the marina dugs dive bait shop parking ect. and as long as they make improvements the state wont say anything to them that's just my opinion
    jeff

yes, safe harbor is the vendor for the nys parks. parks assisted in putting in their docks, maintaining their grass cutting and additional maintance issues (sweet deal uh)! The parks property runs south from the fish cleaning station toward gallenger beach and a bit toward the the grain mills.If anyone remembers last season on memorial day (i was in it) there was a long line of boats waiting to retrieve, the line went out to the entry of the harbor and that was with the shuttle running, just imagine what it will be like this memorial season and no shuttle.

Parks will use (still in the works) a good bit (1/2) of the lots where there was car and trailer parking. Safe harbor with cut their teeth on us this season and really stick it to us in 2016

every slip holder will be issued 2 parking passes that you must have to park in slip holders lot and they will have personal there to enforce & direct (Quote)

If you go to the Buffalo Harbor state park web site, you will see amenities & activies. & it states that the Empire passes can be used. JMO. but maybe we seniors should ( I am) contact our Reps. & the Erie canal harbor development people & let them know that our Vets. & we seniors should not be sh*t on. again jmo My rant is over! lol