Buffalo PD Harassment Plan Buffalo PD Harassment Plan Buffalo PD Harassment Plan Buffalo PD Harassment Plan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Buffalo PD Harassment Plan

From hear on out if you or I see them on the water, Hail them on channel 16 like this.... Buffalo PD, Buffalo PD, this is the vessel SERVE AND PROTECT or this is vessel FREEDOM, and keep hailing them. When they answer because I'm sure they're monitoring 16, ask them what they are doing? Harass them a bit! Even tell them to go to a place in the city there needed!

would they have come from buffalo to evangola to help me if i was in distress ? but they made sure they came down to evangola to give out tickets. bpd are making a bad name for themselves and the fbi is investigating these beatings. i will voice true facts on 8-20-14 at 9:30 am in buffalo court. the old lady is even on my side and is taking off from work to support me. paladino is rt. too many crooks in buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by jerky View Post
    would they have come from buffalo to evangola to help me if i was in distress ? but they made sure they came down to evangola to give out tickets. bpd are making a bad name for themselves and the fbi is investigating these beatings. i will voice true facts on 8-20-14 at 9:30 am in buffalo court. the old lady is even on my side and is taking off from work to support me. paladino is rt. too many crooks in buffalo
    I just can't believe they were 20 nauticle miles out of their jurisdiction! wtf were they doing down there in the first place! Only coast guard, state troopers, border patrol have no boundaries like that. You don't see Erie county down in chautaqua county writing tickets. And you sure as hell don't see Evans police up in buffalo harbor !!!!!
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

what i been told as long as it's erie county on the lake

Quote Originally Posted by jerky View Post
    what i been told as long as it's erie county on the lake
    They are city police. Just like Evans police is Evans. I see Evans outand about but around Evans. Mickey rats ect . I don't see there boat up in the river or around buffalo. I could see bpd down by Seneca shoals or Woodlawn. But way down there? That's just plain bs. Sheriffs n coast guard patrol that.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

i'm going to find out because my buddies uncle is a n tonawanda cop and my wife's friend is a chktg. cop

Default I don't think it's BPD

They have a grey boat, not green. They are URT , underwater recovery team. I think you are mistaken.

they actually went thru the whole safety checklist on me . right down to the flare expiration date. "Thanks Buddy's"! I've always said they are not here to protect and serve they are here to menace and harass.

steelhead5 where were you when buffalo police pulled you over thanks

in front of Center Road to the left of the Catt. 30 miles away from Buffalo