buffalo police buffalo police buffalo police buffalo police
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: buffalo police

Default buffalo police

trolling in 60 ft of water straight out from evangola buffalo police told me to shut off my motor which tangled my lines, tangled my sea anchors. entered my boat like i was a criminal and all they could get me on a summons was 4 outdated flairs. i thought fishing was suppose to relax you. 63 yrs. old cant drink and they ruin my day fishing. news 4 has been notified

I would've made them wait till I picked up lines, if after that a hard time was givin or during i would have video taped it on phone and got all their names and it would go to court. No need to be that way, was it the Erie co sheriff boat though?
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Although lately as with most PD 's the to serve and protect has gone out the window and become to harass and generate revenue. It's all about the county gettin another dollar out of the tax payers pocket. That's my view and I'm stickin to it!!!!

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

it was buffalo police and i was alone and was scarced that if i took pictures of what they were doing they beat me up and damage my boat. i spoke with capt joe who i've known for many yrs. and he told me he had heard they were out onthe lake friday. i don't mind them doing their job but they told me shut the engines down and don't touch the key.maybe news 4 action will help.also at the cleaning station at sunset bay, they made other boats take all their fish out of the cooler to ck. size. this i found out when i brought my boat in at hanover. they summons me for 4 expired flairs and ask me if ihad a gun on board or knife. i said my flay knife for cleaning fish. they want my fire extinguisher mounted not in the compartment. they ruined my day fishing and got skunked, thanks to them.walmart has flairs in n.tonawanda for 31 .00 if anybody needs them

Default Boat check

I got checked by DEC yesterday. My friend forgot his life time license, officer ran a check on his name, checked life preservers, fish and my license said have a good day and off they went.

First of all that's waaaay out of their jurisdiction. I woulda told them to go f themselves. They can't just board your boat without probable cause. Just like they can't start going through your car. They should always ask if they may board your vessel. Unless they see something bad or your driving wrecklessly and drinking, ect. Also they are NOT the dec. They have Absolutly no right to look at and measure your fish. They couldn't write you a ticket if they wanted to. That's a dec officers job ONLY. Lol we got stopped by border patrol one day. Asked to see our life jackets, nothing else. Then asked to see our fish. Then he harrassed me about why I wasn't fishing. I said I was rebaiting my line. Then asked to see our fishing licenses. Well I have my super sportsman in my back tag. So I hold it up and he goes take it out and show me your licence. I said that's all you need to see. We argued. I took it out. And let a 3 ft of tags hang down. Then he goes point to your fishing lisence. I point to my back tag number again. Then we got arguing about it, and I finally told him to shove it and that he was harrass ing us and if he had a problem with me and fishing to get on the radio and call the dec to come out. They just drove away. We were fishing the line that day.
    My buddy stopped over last night and said the cops have been brutal this yr. buffalo police too. He got stopped by niagara co sheriffs in the river. Said they were stopping every boat like a check point. They wrote him a ticket for having a small rip in a foam filled life jacket. Mind you he had 4 vests aboard and only two people. He's pissed. Said he's fighting it in court.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Well some more good publicity for the BPD as if they don't have a fine enough reputation going already. I would definitely bring it all up in court to a judge with ticket and any loss you incurred like lines lures and such.

Staff Fishing WNY
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies

look like the sherief had somebody last night at the south gap weird the bpd was out that far got 9 eyes last night

aug 10 at 9:30 am on delaware is my date and i'm going to fight it. don't mind an inspection but boarding my vessel and terrorizing me, iwon't stand for

made a mistake on court date aug. 20