buffalo police buffalo police buffalo police buffalo police
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: buffalo police

Jerky, I will vouch for how well maintained your boat is because I was the one at the fish cleaning station when you came back into the Catt. After venting Jerky parked his boat over on the side of the parking lot and COMPLETLY dried the entire boat. Very nice boat Jerky! sorry about the ticket.

steelhead5 thank you for the compliment. this old man really appreciates people like you upfront and honest. i found out the bpd are out of their jurisdiction because the 2 townships evans and buffalo don't share their courts. trying to find a good attorney. anyone you know?

Default You are mistaken....

Bflo PD did NOT give you the ticket. You are wrong. Probably DEC , they have a green boat.

it said bflo police on the boat and the ticket is from bflo police. also steelhead5 was stopped by the same boat. not dec.

Ding ding ding! Yup! You would have gotten a ticket to the closest township if it was trooper, sheriff, dec, or coast guard. Those F$&@ers were way out of bounds and way out of line. I still think it'll get thrown out. Take your launch slip with you for that day to prove where you were and if you have GPS cords take them to. Go to court and be very stern with the da! Did you mail in not guilty? I probably would have gone down there to the court and thrown a fit the next day.
    I'm really glad I haven't been on the water lately. Some piss pot with a badge entered my boat without my permission they'd a ended up in the water!!! Arrrrg
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Default Eco

NYS Environmental Conservation Officer , Michael S Phelps .....NOT BFLO PD , call him tomorrow at 716 851-7050
    Last edited by South Buffalo; 07-14-2014 at 08:41 PM.

that's the man. thanks why did it say bflo police on the boat?
    Last edited by jerky; 07-14-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Default I don't know why the boat said Buffalo

Bflo's boat is silver/grey aluminum, with twin 225 yamaha's. You'll seldom see them outside the South Gap. Only if there is a mutual aid call would they venture out. The other way they go to the Tonawanda line on the river, again unless it is an emergency. They go out around the Roundhouse to get down river. They are a dive team and don't care about your flares, or if you have your fishing license. It is the Underwater Recovery Team. They are there for rescue purposes and to help out stranded boaters.

thanks again fo your help. i was wrong with the flairs but why they wouldn't let me reel in my lines which got all tangled up and got mad when i put my bumpers out, said that i'm too nervous and treated me like a terroist is what puzzles me. i take pride in what i own and want to protect my assets. thanks again for your info and help. fishing is a part of my life and they will never stop me from fishing

Quote Originally Posted by jerky View Post
    thanks again fo your help. i was wrong with the flairs but why they wouldn't let me reel in my lines which got all tangled up and got mad when i put my bumpers out, said that i'm too nervous and treated me like a terroist is what puzzles me. i take pride in what i own and want to protect my assets. thanks again for your info and help. fishing is a part of my life and they will never stop me from fishing
    That's strange cause dec are usually pretty good about lines n stuff and very rarely board a boat. Last time I got checked by dec they told us to keep trolling. Held up our licenses, showed them our life vests, said how many fish we had, held up our smallest and biggest fish and that was it. They were polite, quick, and even told us what other boats had caught so far.
    Good lookin out south buffalo! I was having a hard time believing bpd was down that far but,
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo