They Moved,I think They Moved,I think They Moved,I think They Moved,I think
    walleyed Guest

Default They Moved,I think

Up until July 8th I was slammin the eyes in 35 ft of water behind the windmills.I was using Dipseys with purple worm harness's and watermellon worm harness's.After that I've only been out 3 times but fished long and hard.I moved out to where all the other boats were in 42-45 ft and picked up one.I through everything but the kitchen sink at them.Tried the the bottom to the surface.I'm not looking for anyone to give away their honey hole but with the price of fuel these days any clues to where them walleyes are would be greatly appreciated.Even a depth referrance in the eastern basin would help.

Default depth

try around 60 to 70 that is where everyone says there at know in central basin

sabercuts Guest

you have to go westdown twards dunkirk if you want numbers now they are seeking cooler water

Last Tuesday I caught 2 throw back yellows off the internaional marker buoy at 42' depth. I thought 'eyes went in schools, but I couldn't find their grandparents. 4 1/2 hours : 2 undersized yellows, 3 sheep, 1 whitefish.

(For the 1st time ever, I had a sheephead that got away !) I wonder if it was a big bass.

walleyed Guest

Default Going Deep

As soon as the weather breaks(I don't like fishing in thunderstorms)I'm gonna head to deep water.I will most likely head north east out in front of the Welland canal.Thats the closest deep water to me.I'm convinced the walleyes have moved from the wind mills and departure bouy.I hope to give everybody a good report this coming week.