Muskellunge Muskellunge Muskellunge Muskellunge

Thread: Muskellunge

Default Muskellunge

Anybody here actually fish for musky? Besides accidental hook ups while walleye fishing. Was lookin for info for musky fishing upper river. Thanks guys

Default Musky

You could attend the Niagara Musky Association meeting and get all the info you want. The meeting is the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm. The location is at the Eldridge Club in Tonawanda. The next meeting is Aug 6th. Non members are welcome. Check out the web site.

http://www.niagaramuskyassociation.info/index.shtml

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    You could attend the Niagara Musky Association meeting and get all the info you want. The meeting is the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm. The location is at the Eldridge Club in Tonawanda. The next meeting is Aug 6th. Non members are welcome. Check out the web site.

http://www.niagaramuskyassociation.info/index.shtml
    Wow so I have to pay $20.00 to become a member to join the forum. Ok!!!! Wtf.

I have a couple buddies that fly fish for 'em, and they do well (as far as musky fishing goes). It is pretty cool seeing pics of muskies with a big ol' fly in their mouth rather than a big hunk of plastic

Quote Originally Posted by orangediablo View Post
    I have a couple buddies that fly fish for 'em, and they do well (as far as musky fishing goes). It is pretty cool seeing pics of muskies with a big ol' fly in their mouth rather than a big hunk of plastic
    That's gotta be a hell of a fight. Kinda like a king salmon on a float rod. Where do they fish at?