2012 hunting reports and talk post pics when tagged 2012 hunting reports and talk post pics when tagged 2012 hunting reports and talk post pics when tagged 2012 hunting reports and talk post pics when tagged
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Well i could've taken a few doe this season but not my thing so not a big deal 4 more months and its turkey season and that is where its at. I don't know what you others that hunt think but turkey hunting is the best to me. I like having the interaction it brings between you and the bird.
    I love spring turkey. Just hate plucking them and all the bird lice. Goose hunting is a riot too

Post Thanks / Like

Well copo keep 4 days open in may you may have a road trip in your future 180 mi south east of here.

Post Thanks / Like

Well cuomos push on new gun laws passed in the state senate tonight he is on a roll to be the first to infringe on 2nd amendment rights. The way it sounds after tomorrow it'll be up to federal courts to reverse it but who knows what biden has in store to give to the moron in charge of our country later this week. If your not a member of a gun club on a level that is nationwide i suggest you join one fast 2 good options are SCOPE and NRA.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Well cuomos push on new gun laws passed in the state senate tonight he is on a roll to be the first to infringe on 2nd amendment rights. The way it sounds after tomorrow it'll be up to federal courts to reverse it but who knows what biden has in store to give to the moron in charge of our country later this week. If your not a member of a gun club on a level that is nationwide i suggest you join one fast 2 good options are SCOPE and NRA.
    Yeah this is rediculous. They keep talking about background checks. We already have background checks, we can't possess high capacity mags unless pre ban. We already have alot of restrictions on assault weapons. We're already strict with pistol laws. The hoops you have to jump through and the time it takes (Erie county) to acquire a permit is insane. Yet illegal guns are easier to obtain in tge streets. All the shootings, robberies in buffalo. An armed society is a polite society. What happened in Webster was a horrible thing. That dumb bi*#% should have never bought him firearms. But he did get his hands on a pistol through other means. But the biggest blame goes to the court system for releasing someone that killed his own grandmother with a hammer.
    Sandy hook? She knew her son was unstable and yet never secured her firearms from his reach? Where was her head!!! See what you started bailey. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Well one big law that will get us is the 7 round law think about how many guns come with capabilities of holding more, .22 for example. Your tube. 22 will be illegal pistol clips illigal.

Post Thanks / Like

This new law is total BS! They need to enforce the 20,000 laws already on the books. They need to put the nuts away & keep them there not plea bargain the charges down so they get out & do stupid sh#* all again. I blame it all on lawyers & bad judges for not keeping the nut jobs in jail! Sorry for the rant it just really ticks me off this new law only hurts us law abiding citizens. I have been contacting all our state reps. for the pass few weeks I guess to no avail, so much for our 2nd. amedment rights. I am now a felon for owning a 22 that holds more than 7 rounds, just plain stupid!! I have been waiting for my pistol permit for the last 11 months, probably will never get it & really lost interest in it. they won.
    Last edited by lineman49; 01-15-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

ON a brighter note I did a pheasant hunt the other day & had a great time. Brought back a lot of fun memories. I haven't hunted them in 20 yrs. 3 guys we ended up with 12 birds. It does erk me that I had to pay $100 bucks for hunting birds I use to hunt out of my back door & get many more. How times do change.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    ON a brighter note I did a pheasant hunt the other day & had a great time. Brought back a lot of fun memories. I haven't hunted them in 20 yrs. 3 guys we ended up with 12 birds. It does erk me that I had to pay $100 bucks for hunting birds I use to hunt out of my back door & get many more. How times do change.
    It was only pistols with no more than 7 rds. But wtf? 3 rds? Come on!!!! I can change clips pretty damn quick. Is 3 rds really gonna make a difference? But these laws have to go through federal. Lets cross our fingers.

Where did you pheasant hunt? I always look at where the dec releases birds. Friends have told me to use a dog and you'll do good after the idiots are gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Hunted at Bontragers preserve out on rt.20 east of dariane /rt.77. we use one of their dogs. We had a good time the birds flushed like wild birds, didn't have to kick them up! $25.00 a bird.

Post Thanks / Like

Gene is an awesome guy great hunts. The cabin out back is beautiful. I used to get eggs to hatch from him yrs ago.