Perch Fishing Perch Fishing Perch Fishing Perch Fishing
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Perch Fishing

anyone been doing any good with the perch as of late? Im hoping to get out thursday morning. any info would be much appreciated. thanks in advanced

Quote Originally Posted by smikac32 View Post
    anyone been doing any good with the perch as of late? Im hoping to get out thursday morning. any info would be much appreciated. thanks in advanced
    Perching was good Sunday. Guys got 90 between SP & the Catt. 58-63 fow. good luck. I may get out Thurs. or Fri. myself.

Default perch

Thinking of heading out on Saturday AM. Any suggestions as to where to start? Thanks

Tony

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
    Thinking of heading out on Saturday AM. Any suggestions as to where to start? Thanks

Tony
    Just start graphing in 50+ fow anywhere between Sturgeon Pt. and Silver Creek when the bottom 4ft of your graph turns black drop an anchor, drop a line and hold on tight.

can anyone tell me where they get minnows at the foot of ferry? I went down there and have no clue where to start looking. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by smikac32 View Post
    can anyone tell me where they get minnows at the foot of ferry? I went down there and have no clue where to start looking. Thanks again
    The wall cuts back in and creates a shelter from the current there. Anywhere in that corner to the outside edge of the current as well as down the wall a little bit. If you park in the parking lot. Walk along the wall upstream, you'll see what I mean
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Since this last rain Ferry isn't the only place to get minnows anymore. I got some yesterday along the rocks just above the International Railroad bridge. They are finally getting into thier fall pattern and will start showing up in other areas of the river without as much pressure.

thanks for the info. hopefully we can get a few for the freezer. Believe it or not this will be out 1st time trying for perch. Thanks again Prchmike

was down at the ft ferry at 445 pm to get bait today 7 guys in line waiting to dip got my share about hour later if anybody going there fri go early yellowpike1

Fished out of the Catt. today 3 guys we kept 60-70 nice 10"- 12" ers. fished 58 fow. a little west of the catt. another beauty of a day! Miller gave us 2 good dips of emerals. His count seems a bit better than Daves. jmo