Any Rochester folks? Any Rochester folks? Any Rochester folks? Any Rochester folks?

Default Any Rochester folks?

Hi all, stumbled on this site over the summer and found some great tips and info. Torpedo divers... Love 'em!
    So is anyone from Rochester or surrounding area? I'm from Churchville, right off I90 and travel every weekend to Barcelona. I'm more of a converted bass guy than a hardcore 'eye guy so I still have lots to learn. Keep the info coming!

Hi, I live in Greece but this past summer kept my boat at SBH. we make multiple trips to Barcelona every year. Jack

Default any rochester folks

I live in Bergen, glad to see I'm not the only one who drives over an hour to chase walleyes. Mainly SBH to Dunkirk, have not made it to Barcelona yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 2150sst View Post
    I live in Bergen, glad to see I'm not the only one who drives over an hour to chase walleyes. Mainly SBH to Dunkirk, have not made it to Barcelona yet.
    Well you must be pretty close to me if you're in Bergen.

well 2150sst and sawduster I am over in alabama not far from bergen . I drive truck for WNYC in batavia sure you probably know the owners 2150sst. hell ya may know me and sawduster are you a carpenter by chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    well 2150sst and sawduster I am over in alabama not far from bergen . I drive truck for WNYC in batavia sure you probably know the owners 2150sst. hell ya may know me and sawduster are you a carpenter by chance.
    Not a carpenter, I'm an endangered species...a Kodak engineer! That's probably not gonna last too much longer though. Cabinetry and furniture making is my other hobby.

not a good place to be for sure kodak is taking the digital age hard . at least you have a good hobbie that could turn into a carreer if needed . what area are you from ?

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    not a good place to be for sure kodak is taking the digital age hard . at least you have a good hobbie that could turn into a carreer if needed . what area are you from ?
    Yeah, I find out next week if I still have a job. On the brighter side...I may have a lot more time for fishin'!
    I'm in Churchville, almost on the border with Bergen.

Bailey, you said you work for wnyc, I'm having a loading dock installed at my shop in Stafford. If you bring a load of crete, stop in, ask for jeff.

hey jeff i didnt see your post till this morning . so is that your shop on 237 I was there in the first truck. I will be there helping or should say setting the walls probably monday or tues I am not sure how the schedule is set to start the week. you picked a good a good group of guys to do the job and always entertaining to work around julio LOL . I am sure I will see ya around the shop . my phone wont let me sign in keeps sending me to the boats for sale link on the sign in . must be a site prob.