Torpedo divers Torpedo divers Torpedo divers Torpedo divers

Thread: Torpedo divers

Default Torpedo divers

Alot of you guys have been asking me about the Torpedo Divers I am one of two of the wny prostaffers (Capt. Jim Steel being the other) so if anyone is looking to get them they can be bought locally at Tony Scimie's Tackle on River Rd. in riverside, Jay Wens on rt 5 in Derby, and Bill's Hooks in Dunkirk. Or if you dont need them right away or dont feel like driving, you can order them at www.torpedodivers.com and they usually ship really fast. By the way they have been working very well for us, we have been running them in our program for a while now and pretty much have eliminated using dipseys. If anyone has any questions post them here and I will try to answer them as soon as I can. Thanks, Capt Jim Skoczylas
    Last edited by fishkiller16; 07-02-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Thank you for this info.

COCODRILLO Guest

Thanks, how do u run yours, clip on?

yes coco 50 out clip on send out to desired depth! that easy

Love the concept, especially for the "lower budget" fisherman such as myself. What size do you prefer for the Lake Erie Walleye?

sharks, and musky's for deep water

COCODRILLO Guest

Default yahoo

Fishkiller,
    Picked up a couple sharks and ordered my lowrance hds-7. I grabbed a couple or-16 clips and am going to put 12 inches of coated steel leader material between the clip and diver. They seem like a nice product that is easy to use. Got them at scime's tackle on river road in tonawanda. Thanks

COCODRILLO Guest

Default 7-8-11

Got out the other day and got seven total. buddy got one using a three way because he just wanted a another line in. One on downrigger. One on mini dipsey. The other four came on shark torpedo 50' out, clipped on, 100' back. First try with the torpedo and was successful. I like the way they run. One gave me a serious line twist, but it could be the way I crimped the leader on. I used 12" of coated metal braid from shark to clip. Anybody else have this problem with torpedos? The other one ran fine.
    Last edited by COCODRILLO; 07-11-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: add more info