how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 1 of 465 1231151101 ... LastLast

Angry how is fishing in buffalo

I was out 2 weeks ago in buff and got a few but heard it shut down. I heard that Barcelona is good as of the last calm day. Just wondering which is thought to be the best option sat . Thanks for any input. Oh yeah only ask because buffalo 36 miles Barcelona is about 90 hate yo say it but its about the gas

Launch at sturgeon and fish 35'of water between Meyers and Wanakah. 30 jets 125 back, shark torpedos 50' back, and 5 color lead. We have been slaughtering them.

I haven't been out since the tournament. I've been working every day since the tournament. Hopefully I will this weekend. The weather hasen't been too good anyways.
    Fishkiller-did you get my pm.s?

Well change in plans headed to onieda for first time but the following weekend I will be out. I appreciate the input and info fishkiller and captainjoe. Oh yeah that work thing ha a tendency to ruin a good day on the lake. Good luck hope the weather holds and you get out tight lines.

Good luck at Onieda! Let us know how you did. I haven't been there in a long time. Many moons ago I went there ice fishing. Sorry I had to mention that word "Ice".

Its ok capt I like ice it opens up a whole new world of fishing as you know. I will definitely let you know how it goes I have gotten lots of good info from friends who have gone down over the last month. The fish aren't huge but good eating size. Let me know how you make out if you get out this weekend and next week when I am out I will share my info when on the little ladie erie. Good luck all

Well onieda is good just usual small body techniques. So how is the little lady erie treating.g you this weekend?

So far not too good. I'm sorry and embarrassed to say I have not gotten out. Sat.I was going to get a later start and my crew thought rhe winds were going to pick up late morning and opted out. This morning I was going to head out but it was and still is blowing a little. Probably 2 ft waves. It would be a little rough launching and retrieving myself. There is always tomorrow. Tight lines.

Man that sucks joe get em tomorrow there is time being a holiday. The wind here is great for a drift tonight here hope it goes keeps up for me if ya get out knock em dead my friend your fryer is getting lonely. Tight lines and hope there is more catching than fishing_

Well leaving onieda a great walleye fisherie for sure and worth the trip gonna miss it here.I want to fish erie this coming weekend I here buffalo has about stopped but ny border is hot. Any input? Thanks