how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 447 of 465 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4646

Well the engine knock turned out to be not so bad. Could have been worse. The transducer cracked off the bracket and at certain times would get caught in the backwash of the prop and hit the transom. Well now for the fishing that hasn't been to good either. Although my partner and myself did make the board with two fish the fishing has been very spotty. Got skunked yesterday ( Sun.) and only a hand full for the Derby. But we didn't go out until I had the noise figured out. And then we navigated by the map. There has been so much east, northeast wind that many believe the fish scattered. But I say " To Where?"
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

We fished for the first time this year on Saturday. Launched from SP and headed west. Stayed on the east side of the pack of boats off the Catt. Caught 5 plus a nice perch. 4 of the 5 on the same jointed yellow and orange stick with 3 colors out. 60 fow.

that’s good news joe nothing major

I am volunteering in a veterans fishing event friday out of Dunkirk can anyone give me an idea what to prepare for ? I usually troll cranks and spoons but should i take the downriggers ? I have harnesses but for the past few years haven't needed to tie them on should i be getting them ready ? thanks in advanced I plan on fishing thursday afternoon to get familiar with the area.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    Well the engine knock turned out to be not so bad. Could have been worse. The transducer cracked off the bracket and at certain times would get caught in the backwash of the prop and hit the transom. Well now for the fishing that hasn't been to good either. Although my partner and myself did make the board with two fish the fishing has been very spotty. Got skunked yesterday ( Sun.) and only a hand full for the Derby. But we didn't go out until I had the noise figured out. And then we navigated by the map. There has been so much east, northeast wind that many believe the fish scattered. But I say " To Where?"
    joe I sent you a pm

Milt check your PM
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

capt joe check your pm

Went out Mon and Wed evening for about four hours each time. Only managed to catch 4 & 3. Caught on worm harnesses on the bottom in 40-52 fow. Suspended baits never got a bite. Based on the screen I think there are plenty of fish, they just aren't biting. Anyone else catching that can point me in the right direction?

i heading out tomorrow morning out of sp i will report back i heard the bite is slow around buffalo i guess dunkirk is doing ok
    jeff

got to sp at 630 am today looked rough decided not to go a few boats turn around and came back in a few decided not to launch
    jeff