how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 375 of 465 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4646

Bailey, please let me know if you hear anything when the prestaging starts on lady O.. I have seen on the lou site that they are getting some darker ones already. I may be making a trip up to the oak soon. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peas247 View Post
    went out for a couple hrs yesterday morning...boxed 5...then relaxed and watched the poker run for a bit...probably my last walleye outting for the year
    those were crazy fast

Will do lineman , we're getting twisted today at the glen , it's race time
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Went out of Dunkirk this morning 630-1030, was a little more intense than anticipated. 1'ers quickly cranked up, forced to fish with the waves. Even though going a little fast, we had a pretty great morning. We landed 5 great eyes-2 over 10 pounds, 7 lakers-all but one over 30" (the two that were weighed were 11 and 12 lbs- most released except the swallowing bleeders), a brown trout, and a steelhead. First brown and steelie on the boat ever for us. 80-115 FOW, all the trout on riggers except one laker on a core w/harness, all eyes on 7/8 colors with sticks. She caught the biggest walleye and laker, and found a homemade harness with a ring attached to it (so she got a big sucker too haha). Awesome day.

-Justin
    Last edited by jrhsportster; 08-09-2015 at 05:08 PM.

That was a rough one out there today. Sea sickness took its toll on my cousin and his girlfriend. It was tough trying to get a consistent speed going. We fished from center Rd to Purina and back. You could have body boarded on those breaker waves. Heard a boat went down around Purina. Didn't here any details except sheriff's boat had to cut them loose because it was going down. No casualties. We boxed 5 eyes before we decided to call it on account of wind, all harnesses, 7 and 10 color as well as the dipsys set at 0 with ring 145 back. Green perch, pink/copper and blue silver were our producers.

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    That was a rough one out there today. Sea sickness took its toll on my cousin and his girlfriend. It was tough trying to get a consistent speed going. We fished from center Rd to Purina and back. You could have body boarded on those breaker waves. Heard a boat went down around Purina. Didn't here any details except sheriff's boat had to cut them loose because it was going down. No casualties.
    http://wivb.com/2015/08/09/four-resc...-in-lake-erie/

Looking at the buoy data from buoy 45142...I would have thought is was nice out there....note to self....DO NOT rely on that data!
    Last edited by Wackyracer; 08-09-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wackyracer View Post

Looking at the buoy data from buoy 45142...I would have thought is was nice out there....note to self....DO NOT rely on that data!
    it was probably nice at the eastern end and Canadian shore. Was more of a east north east wind. It just got worse and worse the longer we were out.

Thumbs down Weather Buoy

Quote Originally Posted by Wackyracer View Post

PC Buoy at 1:00 PM yesterday said 1.0 ft wave height (yeah sure) Fished west of the Catt., caught 7 walleye, 2 lakers and 1 steelie.

Sorry for the late post because I was tired yesterday from being bounced around on the lake. My opinion is that the weather buoy was probably correct with the reporting on the wave height at its position. When you take into effect of all the factors, wind strength, wind direction, atmospheric pressure and the position of the buoy you have to judge how it will be at the area where you are going. ??? Just saying.
    Anyways to get back to fishing - We went out of Dunkirk yesterday morning at about 6:00 am to 90 to 100 ft of water. We were east of the harbor off Purina about 5 miles out. It was bouncy. Trolled west and picked up 5 walleye. Made the turn and trolled east into the waves It was a long bouncy troll. Picked up one more. Then went with the waves for a while and ended up with 8 walleye, 1 laker, 1 rainbow, and several silver bass.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    it was probably nice at the eastern end and Canadian shore. Was more of a east north east wind. It just got worse and worse the longer we were out.
    East & northeast wind = nice on our end & worse the farther west you go. Waves have a longer time to build up, just opposite of our normal coming all the way from Ohio.