how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 364 of 465 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4646

headed out of sbh in the am
    killed em last weekend
    everyone should go west
    i don't think theres any walleyes in buffalo!!!
    stay tuned report to follow

Fished from 4:45 till 8 tonight ended up 6 for 8. near Myers 5 color lead took 4

Good morning all,
    I have read through 200 pages of this thread trying to learn all I can. I finally have a day to go out. Unfortunately it is a Sunday. I hate being anywhere near the marina on weekends but it is the only day I have. As I said in a previous post I only have two downriggers and two rods set up right now. I will be at SBH around 5am and go west working the international line. At the moment I am using harnesses. Last Monday I had good luck with a perch colored harness. If anyone else is out I will be monitoring the radio. I also am open to any other suggestions as to where to go.

Went out the Catt yesterday and boated 4 and 40 silvers. Sounded like a tough bite for everybody. Much debris (Logs) the first mile out, I don't recommend leaving harbor in low light or a good clip

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHead View Post
    Went out the Catt yesterday and boated 4 and 40 silvers. Sounded like a tough bite for everybody. Much debris (Logs) the first mile out, I don't recommend leaving harbor in low light or a good clip
    Got a few good meals!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Out of SBH this morning 6am-12pm 40-48ft 3 eyes and limitless sheep. The lake looks good except for a fair amount of trash floating around.
    If your catching lots of sheep, try picking your speed up a bit. jmo

Default Barcelona

After reading more and talking to people, I have decided I am going to try Barcelona tomorrow. I have been hesitant because it is 70 miles away and I don't know where to go. Any tips would be appreciated. --Mike

There are still in shallow, too, in spots... Marked nothing for two hours fishing off the city until finding a small shoal out around 32 feet. 30 minutes after the sun went down, some gobs of bait start showing up out of nowhere and for the next half hour boxed three (two were a double). Orange beads and copper willowleaf blades with watermelon tape was the ticket. And a slower trolling speed than I would have suspected, just above 1.0 mph. I felt lucky because I'm sure if I hadn't stumbled onto that small shoal, I probably would have been blanked that night. I had my kids out on the boat earlier in the evening, so there wasn't going to be time to head further west... Good luck to everyone fishing this weekend, should be very good out on the water!

Interesting how all the fish I've caught so far this summer close to Buffalo seem to be within an inch either way of 16 or 21, which would match up well with the DEC survey data showing strong year class hatches on this end of the lake for both 2010 and 2012.

The fish have reached Buffalo. Seen some mayflies yesterday and go figure, hammered the eyes near the fence near Seneca Schoal this morning. 50-55 FOW all on purple and black harnesses, 4 colors of lead. Marked a ton of bait. Only one sheepshead, and a bunch of eyes.

Watch out for debris, on our way in ran into a mine field of big tree branches from the creek outflows.

Fished out of SP the last 2 days, and boated 8 Friday, 5 Saturday..... all on harnesses. Decided to troll vs. perch fish......