how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 356 of 465 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4646

Ouch lol. Off topic it doesn't get hot yet does and is it a closed loop system for cooling? I would rebuild carbs and swap out fuel lines ethanol will eat those up in that yr for sure.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

K-100 is a gas additive that boost up octane & it will burn any water in the system. I have been using it a few years now & it works great . Also what Bailey said .

K 100 is great stuff. Made locally in Tonawanda. The original formula was designed for use in heating oil tanks for controlling water problems. It was later devil oped for gasoline use. Their motor is "we make water burn" . They are the real deal to the water problems, ethanol separation problems, as well as a fuel stabilizer. Over the years we have tried out its use in various surcumstances and it has prevallaled. Cleaning out clogged jets, stabilizING fuel, ridding water in bottoms of tanks. Preventing corrosion in tanks and lines! It can be had in a couple different formulas.

Hit Dunkirk Saturday morning. Lots of boats out and inconsiderate people at the launch, while getting my boat ready three people with boats pull right up to the launch and park to get their stuff ready. One guy took forever blocking all launches. Then right before I pulled into line another guy comes up and gets in line. The guy blocking all lanes takes forever then the guy who pulled in right before me takes his time to get his boat ready. Meanwhile I am waiting my turn with my boat ready. Forgot it was the start of bass season so the knuckleheads are out now.

Got out there were a bunch of boats right outside the harbor trolling, so got setup and started but didn't see much action besides silver bass. Went to a waypoint from previous trips at 60-65 ft and the fish were still there. Tried trolling that depth but the fish were tight to one spot so just started going back and forth, got 5 nice eyes then it started looking like rain and was getting choppier, plus all the other boats started working around us. Fish came on leadcore on harnesses and a jointed rapala. So said screw it and headed in to more ramp shenanigans. This time a guy was dropping off someone to grab his truck but wanted to drop his other guy off at the other dock to help some people, but he was blocking all the docks right as I was about to come into dock. Guess I better get used to it as summer has started.

Last year at SBH, we pulled in about 530am and got the boat ready in the A lot like some People do. After we were ready my buddy walks to the ramp as I drive to the launch area wear there two boats getting ready (inconsiderate). I pull to one side, get lined up and back in the only open ramp lined up with one of those a-holes. As I'm backing this guy starts flipping out as I ignore and launch. Pulling out of ramp area he's still yelling. I Park and head to the ramp slip as this guy still giving me the business, meanwhile his buddy still tying lines on and stuff. I explained to him as I got right his grill because my patience tank was empty by now, that he and his buddy still aren't ready and they were inconsiderate. BE READY TO LAUNCH BEFORE YOU ENTER THE LAUNCH AREA!!!!

I think we have all run into these kinds . I refer to them as Weekenders(not all), rookies, dumb a$$es, inconsiderate a-holes. I had one at Honeyeye lk. once pulled past 3 guys waiting in line, backed into the launch & then started to load the boat with coolers, water skies, etc. he had nothing ready at all! It took him like 10 min. & the rest of us were already to go. I don't understand why people don't get already in the parking lot, back into launch, get the boat off , park the truck & leave the dock! Same thing coming out, pull into the dock move forward (long dock) if possible so another boat can use the dock instead of everyone jockying around in the harbor. Then we get the guys that pull out of the water 5' & tie the boat down at the launch. Geeeeeeze! lol rant over!

i second the motion

Those people are called Googans!

that's why I put my boat in a slip this year got sick of the stupid people im much happier this year (says my wife)lol

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    K 100 is great stuff. Made locally in Tonawanda. The original formula was designed for use in heating oil tanks for controlling water problems. It was later devil oped for gasoline use. Their motor is "we make water burn" . They are the real deal to the water problems, ethanol separation problems, as well as a fuel stabilizer. Over the years we have tried out its use in various surcumstances and it has prevallaled. Cleaning out clogged jets, stabilizING fuel, ridding water in bottoms of tanks. Preventing corrosion in tanks and lines! It can be had in a couple different formulas.
    Be very careful with K 100. The reason they make water burn is with alcohol. Alcohol makes a lot of heat and can seize engines as my friend can attest. His diesel ford tractor was ruined after consistent use of K100. The mechanic that tore it apart to fix it still has the seized parts on the shelf to show others that have been using K100.