how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 160 of 465 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

picked up 10 last nite/ cotton was a pain

Post Thanks / Like

caught 7 Saturday 4 between 7-11 Sunday, cant seem to find any big fish though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyes View Post
    caught 7 Saturday 4 between 7-11 Sunday, cant seem to find any big fish though.
    Bigger fish are farther down towards sp. 35-37fow. All our smaller fish came from 30-33

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually thinking of heading that way Wednesday, I took Wednesday thru Friday off, so I'm going to try some spots I normally don't go to

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Copo our numbers don't even add up thats sad, oh yeah Fishkiller thanks gor reminding me of our little saying today it fit fully my bad. Lol. Next time it will be heeded ha ha. Great job Guys i'll be out next wk oh and dropped 4 near net maybe 5 and a few that didn't get hook set came off back as they broke surface. .
    Same here on dropping fish. None at the net they all came off back aways. Lost a couple nice ones and a few small ones. And one fish I don't know what it was. I really thought I had bottom. But didnt make sense with 5 color leadcore and in 35fow. But this thing was big. Got on the mono leader finally. It saw the boat, 2 big head shakes and it was gone. Never saw it. Any guesses? . Had my adrenaline going. Guessin a super slob walleye or a Muskie.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished yesterday at the windmills way too many boats moved out a bit deeper , zippo went to meyers outer reef got 2 dropped 2 in 4 hrs. was crazy with boats coming out at the launch, no more Sundays for us!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lineman49 View Post
    Fished yesterday at the windmills way too many boats moved out a bit deeper , zippo went to meyers outer reef got 2 dropped 2 in 4 hrs. was crazy with boats coming out at the launch, no more Sundays for us!
    Lol. Yeah that was some crazy ****. We trolled back and forth between Meyers and Seneca. Between 30-37fow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Same here on dropping fish. None at the net they all came off back aways. Lost a couple nice ones and a few small ones. And one fish I don't know what it was. I really thought I had bottom. But didnt make sense with 5 color leadcore and in 35fow. But this thing was big. Got on the mono leader finally. It saw the boat, 2 big head shakes and it was gone. Never saw it. Any guesses? . Had my adrenaline going. Guessin a super slob walleye or a Muskie.
    My guess would be a big channel cat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by overthelimit View Post
    My guess would be a big channel cat
    That thought crossed my mind as well. But I have caught plenty of big cats and they fight especially when you get them off the bottom. Plus its just about spawning season for cats. They should be up in shallower water and creek mouths this time of year. Reason I thought Muskie is because big ones will hit a bait like that trolling and just be dead weight, like they don't even know they're hooked and go along for the ride til they get near the boat. My grandfather once thought he had snagged a railroad tie til he saw it had fins and it saw the boat and was gone. This hit. Then was dead heavy weight. Drag going. Til it got near the boat. 2 powerful head shakes and gone. My big eye I got that morning was pretty much the same. Hit was good weight and didnt start pullin til she was near the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Lol. Yeah that was some crazy ****. We trolled back and forth between Meyers and Seneca. Between 30-37fow.
    Copo, PM was sent. U get it?