how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 52 of 465 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

It was sponsored by the Southtowns Walleye Assoc. It was last Saturday.

Hey if anyone sees a nice new lowes bucket floating around the niagara river at the foot of ferry its all yours. It's probably over the falls by now. Thank god I brought a second bucket only because I was going to try and save some minnows in an aerator and keep them alive. boy those new nylon ropes are slippery. One dip to bring up some water first, halfway up and down she goes knot untied all I could do was watch it float away and be mad and laugh at the same time.

Oh I see what you mean about bigger minnows...

The marinas & launches will be crowded & nuts this week end! My buddie wants to take a case of beer & go sit by the launches & watch the fun, loading & unloading of the boats. We did it a few years ago, saw a boat come off the trailer onto the launch, a guy forget to remove transom tie down straps & yell(stupid bi*#h) at his girlfriend because she couldn't pull the boat off the trailer & saw boat ,trailer, & truck all go into the lake. All this on one day! Great fun.

Lineman -- take a look at " let's talk about the bad days " further down the list for thethe Eastern End. There are some good confessions on that blog

Ha ha ha. Too funny bout the bucket. Ya gotta tie a half hitch at the tail end of the rope. I wont tell you how i know that ( foot of ferry) I lost a $50 net this spring to my drunken cousins. Now I own a $100 net!

Captianjoe, I saw that thread after I did it here but I didn't know how to move mine there. I have another story I'll have to post some day about me & a friend. Sorry about that.

Lineman -- it doesn't matter to me where you post it. I just wanted to show you where to get a few laughs. I could tell you a story about today but it would take to long right now.
    I'm on the lake now. 2 in the box. Nice size. Worm harnesses. One in 30the jet. Other off lead weight

Way to go ! Get more. Good luck ! I might have to get up real early & beat the crowds to the launches if I go this weekend. Either out of Sturg. pt. or Sbh.

A day on the water. Launched no problems. Went 1 mile west of SP. Setup. Planner board line fell off the pulley. Stood up on the bow trying to retread it, wind, waves etc. Had to secure the two boards with lines. Removed the planner mast and retreaded it. Ok all set up. Yeah! Caught a fish off the starboard big board. Just got it in the boat and noticed that we lost the port planner board. It was like that for some time. I spotted the board. Made a 180. Came up to it on starboard side. Cut the engine. Too late. Some of the line got wrapped around the trolling motor prop shaft. Got that freeded. Put out the boards again. Starboard side was good. Port was 20 ft from the boat. Pulled that in and sent out YELLOW BIRD. Hay all set up now. Caught fish #2. Kept trolling west and noticed a boat coming towards us. DEC - show us your license. Ok here we go again
    just caught # 3. Noticed one speaker on the radio not working. Fixed that. Saw a good show at the marina with people launching. Hay we all have stories to tell. Every day is an Adventure.

Hey capt sounds like you should heed your own advise on post placement LOL. glad you hooked up today the new boat can catch fish good to get the skunk out before it really sets in so to say. Ill be out one of next 2 days not sure which yet.