how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 459 of 465 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4646

Default Re: how is fishing in buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Young Man View Post
    Unless I’m mistaken…it’s where the international line makes a 45 degree(ish) angle. If you were to make a straight shot out of the south entrance to the line, it’s not far off to the southwest of there.
    Thank You

Hey all, Any reports out of the Catt or Dunkirk lately? Some day my schedule and the Lake weather will align so I can get out! Hopefully some day damn soon! Thanks in advance.

Hey y'all haven't been here in a while , I hope you are smashing them . Lots of great info been shared here . Good luck I'll be back
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Fished west of Dunkirk in 55 - 68 fow this morning. Hooked 7, lost 2, 1 short and 4 keepers. Some garbage fish mixed in too. I've had worse mornings recently but not the numbers I was hoping for. Hopefully the bite in Buffalo is getting better.

The bite in Buffalo is NOT getting better for me. Trolled inside the wall from outside Sun Life Marina to the North gap and back to a little past the center gap. Saw A LOT of fish on the sonar but only one sheephead. Then went out to the to the elbow trolled around there to the condos another one sheephead.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Was humbled and frustrated this past weekend. West out of the Catt in 50-55 fow. Threw the kitchen sink at them and couldn't buy a bite. An honest to goodness skunking! Seems like folks that were a little deeper did better. Nowhere to go but up from here!! Good luck fellas!

Had a few phenomenal days out there leading up to the 4th. The 4th was a very early 2 hr window then nada for me and others I talked to.

So, out fishing in Erie, PA area for the next few days. See these stick baits from the local company “Buckets”. Anyone recommend these for local waters and if so any suggestible colors? That and any unique bait and tackle shops worth hitting while here as well? Appreciate any info. Tight lines!!!

Got out for a couple hours this afternoon and fished in 58-63 fow. Marked a lot of fish but only caught one sheephead. Going to head back to Dunkirk tomorrow.

Not much better today. Got 2 in 70 fow west of Dunkirk. I do need some help though. I started fishing with boards this year (Church Walleye Boards) and have been running them with bottom bouncers and getting bites. The problem is I am having a tough time hooking fish or even telling if one is there. Short of scrapping them for offshore boards with tattle flags does anyone have any tricks that can help me improve my hook up percentage?

Got out Friday. Sorry for the late report. Picked up 4. 3 nice size one small 17" along the line. That's better than what I've been doing.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams