how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 426 of 465 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4646

got one shorty one sheephead a lot of short strikes again 45-60fow cooper and orange harness out of sbh not too many boats out
    jeff

the sp web cam is up and working

Finally, went out of SP this morning to the condos. Managed 5 walleye, 4 large sheep head, 1 silver bass. We had several strikes but who knows what. ??? Nice day with the weather on the pond.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Fished out of Dunkirk yesterday 78-100 fow, ended up with 15 keeper eyes, 6-7 short throw backs, 5-6 lost & 2 lakers, . most came on orange & watermelon harnesses.

Nice Job lineman😃

Fished yesterday solo out of Dunkirk 700-130pm. Water temps were all over the place. Managed to get my first NY Erie limit, 16-21" fish no big ones but I am happy with the nice eaters as well as happy that the future of this fishery looks like it will be great for a few more years at least. Fished 65-80 fow most fish were tight to the bottom, best area was 71 fow temp there was in the 70's on the probe. Had to keep checking the rods as many of the small throwbacks were tagging along for a ride so I probably could have been done earlier. Started out a little bumpy in the morning but then the wind died and the water got almost glass flat. Got fish on blue chatterstick and darker harnesses. DR 67-69 down and dipsey at 1.5 200 feet back. Water temp was 60-72 on the Depth raider probe, there were pockets of warmer water where I got fish and pockets of colder water, this NE wind coming will probably mix things even more.

Way to go Lineman and dukhnter8. Sounds like you had fun.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

A beautiful day on the pond for Lady Christine and crew. The best day so far this year. We boated 11 walleye. Worm harnesses worked, Bay Rats worked, plugs worked, downrigger worked. Boated a few with the Bay Rat Ultimate Blue Buddha stick bait. A lot of fun today.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

I had a horrible day one 18in one sheepheed I was changing harnesses couldn't get anything to work left sbh went west started in 50 fow all the way to sp
    marking fish I just don't have it this year must be the new boat lol and also lost a dipsey and harness
    jeff
    Last edited by milt; 07-30-2017 at 04:44 PM.

I feel your pain. With the anticipation of a finally flat lake I couldn't even find a willing trolling crew. Switch of gears and head out to drown bait out of SBH. Launch was no problem at 7am. Hit the intake with crawdads and leeches and played with smallies and sheepshead all morning. Then came time for the retrieve.

Yikes! What a fiasco. Cars lined from the launches back to Fuhrmann. Two young girls trying to direct the action with little luck. One guy pulling his boat up the ramp, tires smoking, only to realize he had his outdrive fully down. And of course the usual people that can't back up a trailer. The people waiting to launch were all pissed,as it was starting to get hot and their day on the water was slipping away. One woman was walking around complaining to anyone that would listen. She almost got backed over twice til someone, I won't say his name but it may have been me, told her to get the hell off the ramp apron. Was thinking of going back to sit on the rocks with a beer to watch the show but had other commitments.

Avoid those ramps on a nice weekend day at noon it's worse than you have heard or imagined. And that says nothing of the barely navigable driveway with all the turns and high curbs just to get in off the street.