how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 301 of 465 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Default This is good. Question?

I was informed the other day that if you are 62 or over you can launch at he Small Boat Harbor for free during the week. Does anyone have any input on this?

I know that this opens up a few " Old Guy Comments " from the young grasshopper group. But I can take it.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Post Thanks / Like

Fished yesterday evening on my cousins boat. We drifted 42fow from Seneca shoal. Bottom bounced harnesses on 3 way rig. One nice perch, one big shithead, and a bunch of silver bass. No eyes. Didn't see anyone hooking up either. Switched to shallow rapalas and trolled from mid gap to north gap. Then did donnleys wall run. Picked up 1 16" eye. Slow day on the water.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

fished sunday put seven in the box lost four we were running thirty jets on one line longline with three oz inline weigth on the small board 0n one line dipsy on the other side and a downrigger all on harness we stay around Meyers outside the humps color on the harnesses didn't matter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Skunked

I went out Saturday from SBH @ 7am-2pm, and started trolling between Seneca and the line. Went almost all the way down to Meyers following the line. I was trolling around 0.8-1.5 MPH with 3 oz bottom bouncers with harnesses in 40-45 FOW. I only picked up a small perch and a small silver bass. I was running out about 120'-150' of line. No eyes what so ever. I don't think I was able to keep the bait on the bottom. I also tried a 40' jet for about 45 minutes, and got nothing on that either.

Any other pointers, I saw almost every other boat pulling them in around me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FISHNCARS View Post
    I went out Saturday from SBH @ 7am-2pm, and started trolling between Seneca and the line. Went almost all the way down to Meyers following the line. I was trolling around 0.8-1.5 MPH with 3 oz bottom bouncers with harnesses in 40-45 FOW. I only picked up a small perch and a small silver bass. I was running out about 120'-150' of line. No eyes what so ever. I don't think I was able to keep the bait on the bottom. I also tried a 40' jet for about 45 minutes, and got nothing on that either.

My suggestion - try a little faster 1.8, 1.9, 2.0
    Think about the current. You may be going with it or against it. ???
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FISHNCARS View Post

yea we were running 1.9 1.8 all day three oz inline weigth about 110 ft back are thirty jets we running back 135 we were fishing 38 to 44 ft hope that's helps YELLOWPIKE1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    I was informed the other day that if you are 62 or over you can launch at he Small Boat Harbor for free during the week. Does anyone have any input on this?

I know that this opens up a few " Old Guy Comments " from the young grasshopper group. But I can take it.
    This is true for ANY state launch &/or state park in NY. good at the Catt. also & any of the finger lakes state parks/launches. during the week not wk. ends or holidays. Getting old has some perks!

Post Thanks / Like

My suggestion - try a little faster 1.8, 1.9, 2.0
    Think about the current. You may be going with it or against it. ???
    Is the current generally towards the river? SW to NE?
    I'm not sure what my issue was, I fished the exact same way I did last year.

Post Thanks / Like

is the sbh a state launch I thought the nfta is still running it?

Post Thanks / Like

today fished 930/230 1 mile n/w senaca shoal picked up 8 hot setup kwickfish w/stinger 4 oz back of motor counted for 5 getting to hot and bugy may have to go back to night bite