how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 30 of 465 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Gonna have to get me a couple to try em out jim. Temps forecasted in the 50s next week but we will see if march is gonna give winter one last blast. Think perch could be in the plan soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishkiller - are you going to have some new items up your sleeve? New Torpedo products? New harnesses?

Post Thanks / Like

Joe, we will have a couple of new items from Torpedo Divers at The Western New York Sport and Travel Expo in Hamburg. Im not sure if we'll have any harness's tied up before the show. If we do I will definatly bring some. Will you be coming to the LOTSA flea market on sunday?

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, I'm planning on going on Sunday. I'm not sure what time. Unless something comes up - like work. Are you going to the Boat Show this weekend? How about you Bailey? The thought of walking into a inclosed football field, green grass, new shiny boats, all waxed up just gets me going and looknig forward to brighter days on the water. There probably won't be much fishing stuff but you never know. There are always some new ideas that are worth giving a thought to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    Jim, I'm planning on going on Sunday. I'm not sure what time. Unless something comes up - like work. Are you going to the Boat Show this weekend? How about you Bailey? The thought of walking into a inclosed football field, green grass, new shiny boats, all waxed up just gets me going and looknig forward to brighter days on the water. There probably won't be much fishing stuff but you never know. There are always some new ideas that are worth giving a thought to.
    If you guys are going to go to LOTSA get there early it starts at 8:30 I would be there by 8:00-8:15 the good deals go quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as the boat show I may go Saturday evening if I go at all. I'll let you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't think ill be at boat show but will be at flea market early sun. So ill see ya there for sure then watch some racing I think

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try to get there early but I don't know how it's going to work out. I have some creative planning going on. It's a good 45 min. to 1 hr drive for me. Hay Jim did you ever hear of a BLACK BOX? It's 8:00 on
    Friday night and the wind is blowing. I bet it would be good for drift fishing. Winds blowing at 50 knots. You could cover a lot of ground in a short time.

Post Thanks / Like

Black Box?? Nope never

Post Thanks / Like

It's suspose to be a magical fish attracting device. All the major stores ( Bass Pro, Cabelas, etc.) sell it or a version of it. It's powered by your 12 v dc battery. It attaches to the stern or a few other ways. It's function is to alter the electrical charges around your boat. Ther are several ways that you can hook it up. One way is to hook it up around your downrigger wire. It looks like a small loop (coil) that goes around the downrigger line. It has wires the hook up to the Black Box. You can dial in a certain amount of voltage for a selected species of fish. It's a very interesting concept. The book is interesting. Now I peaked your interest along with the other 18,000 that view this site.