how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 22 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

We will also be working a booth with Torpedo Divers at the LOTSA flea market in Lockport at the Niagara Co. fairgrounds in the 4H building on Feb. 26. Also we will be at the Hamburg Outdoor Show with Torpedo Divers & Traxtech March 8-11 in the main bldg. That LOTSA Flea Market is a great place to buy new and used equiptment at great prices on Salmon and Walleye tackle and equiptment.

The shark tasted good. Not fishy at all. My wife tried it and liked it -goes she made the comment that it wasn't fishy. She thinks that Walleye tastes fishy. Fishkiller thanks for the info. on the shows. I will try to make it to them. I would like to see what's new out there and see what everyone is using.

Feels like we 3 are just a little mental over the eyes its like we're the last men standing with the occasional pipe in from halfpole or wnyguy lol. Guess Walleye isn't just an obsession its a way of life. Capt maybe ill brave it and try shark it will be hard to do very hard time with new foods. Fishkiller I used to get tore up from the floor up till nys fought me a lesson. So I gave it up lol I miss it some days though was lots of fun by what I don't remember ha ha.hard

Your not mental. Just ready to get after them. Wish it would freeze up so we could get them

Yeah Bailey there are not many of us on this site but do you realize something? There have been over 16,600 views on this thread. Someone finds us interesting. Or maybe just funny. Anyways, I got a shot of adrenlin (walleye fever) the other day. I was told that my trailer came in and my boat may be coming in maybe two weeks. I'm half way there and spring is getting closer. Fishkiller - I'll be looking at different ways to outfit the boat in the spring. I've been checking out this web site and others for ideas. Any suggestions? I'll be sure to check out the shows that you mentioned. Half pole did you make it to the Cleveland Boat Show?

I didn't notice all the views till you said something about it guess it is a hot thread. Glad to hear it wont be long on the new boat, then you'll really be eager for spring when it arrives to bad its not like a motorcycle and you could move it into living room haha. We should maybe all do a day out together when season takes off. I do know we should be able to help each other out pretty good this year. I just signed on another house and if all goes well I may look for a little bigger boat myself this spring.

No never made it up there to Cleveland. Had to work.

Bailey -I sounds good. We will have to make it happen this year. Half pole -you didn't miss much. It was no where near as to the size it use to be. So many boat manufactures have gone out of business.

It'll be interesting to see how many hits the new thread gets when this season kicks off. This spring when the site gets more active we will have to get that meet and greet going to.

Yes wait until spring starts - we will have to keep this one going. Today there were 16,717 views. That's the most that I see on the board. Yes we will have to have a meet and greet sometime. You started one last year but it kind of fizzled at the end of last season. I'll be fishing the Southtowns Walleye Tournament this year and last year fishkiller did also. I briefly met fishkiller at the marina when we were done at the end of the day. Hay fishkiller are you still making venison sausage? You never responded about the lead core line on the the other thread on 12/29/11. I need to be trained.