how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 21 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Yeah! I thought everyone got lock jaw. Just like the walleye do from time to time.

Just been a bit more active on the ice sites its finally time to get some fresh fish this weekend let me scratch my itch. Ha ha

I will say I am dreaming of warmer days would much rather be in the boat chasing eyes but making the best out of winter. Fishkiller how's the riding you should be getting some miles on I hope.

no riding now not enough snow roughly 80 miles last weekend and thats it. im gonna start tying harnesses.

I navigated west to the Cleveland boat show. All I can say is polish your boats the new ones are out of site price wise. Right now I'm in Erie Pa. on the harbor. It's iced over at Smugglers Wharf for diner. They have lake Erie walleye and perch here.

Hey capt sounds like the right place for dinner I would've ordered a plate of both ha ha. I bet those new boats are really nice I have seen prices on some and I don't think ill ever have a new one myself but lots of great used rigs out there. I am wondering how this mild winter if it continues will affect the spring bite.

As far as the spring bite goes - two weeks ago I was at Bills Hooks and I was talking to Gerry. I believe that is her name. I went to buy some torpedo divers and OR16 clips. She said that a few years ago when the lake did not ice over it was a very tough year fishing. I am hoping it ices over soon. I do not want to see it harder to catch fish than it is now. As far as diner I opted for the Mako shark sandwich. It was very good. The boat show was a lot smaller than it has been in the past. It use to be at least double the size that it was. They had many boats 2,3,4, & 5 years old on display. And those weren't cheap. There was another sportsman show going on at the same time. I saw many carrying around bows in cases. Probably for some competition.

It will help it out a lot, if its a warm spring the day time bite should start sooner.

So what does a shark taste like capt? I never manned up to try shark if fish is fishy tasting I can't do it. Fishkiller how's the head lol I was up in your neck of the woods last night at the lodge.

Much Much better, I tried to pickle my self last night. LoL just getting my stuff together I will be working the Triple S dealer show all week for Torpedo Divers. Unfortunatly its not a public show its dealers and venders only.