how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 20 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Give me a shout this summer. We will c if we can't line something up

I will half pole without a doubt and fishkiller thanks for the info and I will definitely take you up on a trip or 2. Sure this coming year will be a great one for all

Bailey I like your positive thinking - "this year will be great for all"

Fishkiller - did you ask for all this white stuff?

yes sir we have close to a foot here in north java. i may actually get to ride my sled tomorrow.

40s at the beginning and end of the week forecasts say I hope some local waters harden up I can almost taste the fresh gills and perch. Inly good thing this winter heat costs are down for sure. Capt I am alway optimistic positive thinking it is the only way till I get skunked a few times lol. Then I blame the lake, lol you know ain't no fish in this place ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    40s at the beginning and end of the week forecasts say I hope some local waters harden up I can almost taste the fresh gills and perch. Inly good thing this winter heat costs are down for sure. Capt I am alway optimistic positive thinking it is the only way till I get skunked a few times lol. Then I blame the lake, lol you know ain't no fish in this place ha ha
    That excuse will never work Mr. Bailey considering the fact that there are a couple HUNDRED MILLION walleyes in the lake.....LOL

Ok fishkiller16 you got me there, ill have to find a better excuse
    Ill just blame you pros for hooking the hungry ones first ha ha.

Bailey - Are you looking for excuses? Here is a few of them that I use. The water is too warm, the water is too cold, the wind is blowing from the wrong direction, the atmospheric pressure is not right, I trolled too slow, I trolled too fast, I should have used plugs today and not worm harnesses, I should have put on a deeper diving lure, I was too deep the fish were up higher, I should have gone east out of the harbor when I went west, or vice versa, the moon was not in the right phase, I used the wrong color of lure, my partner didn't take a shower today, ( I use that one when I can't thing of anything else ), the fish don't like the bottom of my boat and I spooked them, the other boats in the area wouldn't let me make the troll that I wanted, it was too cloudy, sunny, the water was too murky, the water was too clear, I think I fished this pond out yesterday, maybe I should have bought a Canadian License and gone there, there are too many contests and they fish the lake out, there is too much bait fish around this area, there is no bait fish in the area and the fish are not drawn to this here, there are too many boats in this area and they are spooking the fish, I should have gotten my bait from a different dealer these worms stink, I should have stayed home and cut the grass.

Gonna book mark this page lol so when I have a bad day I can find captjoes wise words of excuses ha ha. Hell you almost gave me a summers worth. I didn't relize commercial catches were set so high or the numbers were that high either. Looked up price on lake eye fillets$260.00 for 10 pounds man I have eaten a lot of moneys worth in the last 15night years lol. Maybe I can ice one this week to add to the numbers.

Its awefully quiet here....lol