how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 12 of 465 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Anybody been fishing?

Sorry to say I haven't. I worked all last week and the weekend. Guess what - I was off yesterday, 35 knot winds & 6 ft waves. The rest of my crew went out Sunday out of Dunkirk. They caught 1 (one). This weekend looks good weather wise. Hope to get out at least once. Do you think they will be going back to Myers Reef? Or is the water still too warm?

Went out today. Sorry to say not even a hit. I trolled around Myers reef. There was some marks on the graph, alot of bait fish with marks around them but NO takers. ??? Some of the purch guys did great today. That was the talk on the radio.

Default got 2 from the shoal

went out sbh, wasn't lucky by roundhouse, tried reef no luck, then went to shoal and got two drifting with harnesses and bouncers...just off the ledge 30-40fow

Where is everybody? I went out today. Out of Sturgeon Pt. 5-7 miles N W. Anchored and fished for PURCH. Yes sorry to admit it! PURCH. Three of us. ended up with 28. Nothing to screem about - but at least we got lines in the water, some sun, a little wind (not much) and a few fish. Some were small, very small and some were good size. I heard some were getting many more last weekend. We picked up bait at Daves, and the bait was SMALL and not cheap. Tomorrow is suspose to be great again weather wise and I may go tomorrow but closer to the point. I want to get back and watch The Bill's game. Tight lines everyone.

I haven't heard anything good going on from the people I know who have gone out so hoping it changes up before its to late. Thee paper says getting eyes at upper river but never fished it so no clue where yo start. I have never boat fished erie perch sure its productive and well worth it. Next weekend maybe it will change up and I will run out I could always fish the steel sure they will stack up and be catchable at the mouths if we get some more rain.

Got up today. Checked the weather. I the sun was out. Not much wind. I had to go out. Went out of the point N W only about a mile or so for 1 1/2 hours. Only caught one Purch. I used worms in 52 FOW. Many boats were pulling up anchor and looking. I heard someone had 34 Purch. What a great day for this time of year. I went to a benefit and watched the BILLS WIN. Tight lines everyone.

Joe ill be out tomorrow for perch ill let you know how we do.

We Perch fished 6 miles west of sturgeon around the 41/10 line 70 fow and boxed out with a 4 man limit(200). We fished from 7:00 am till 3:00 pm awesome fall day of fishing! Oh ya we got our minnows in the river at the foot of ferry they're still a little small but worked just the same.

Good job. Sounds like you had a great day. This may have been the best day to go out for a while. Thursday / Friday they are calling for 12 footers. Sunday may be a go if the wind settles.