how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 114 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy the riding guys looks like you'll have some good weather to hold the snow for a while ahead. Be safe. Looks like fresh ice perch soon if the wind is cooperative along with cold nights.

Post Thanks / Like

Copo your phone crap out?

Post Thanks / Like

The thought of fresh perch through the ice. Mmmm. Hopefully things freeze up pretty quick. The trails and fields are all water. I see the ponds are froze over already

Post Thanks / Like

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Spoons for walleye ....

Found the article below on spoon fishing walleyes and wondered how many east enders use spoons for walleyes, and if so how did they work for you? I had mixed results in 2012 but did catch some decent fish.

http://www.fishing411.net/2/post/201...-romanack.html
    Last edited by ShortHanded; 12-31-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHanded View Post
    Found the article below on spoon fishing walleyes and wondered how many east enders use spoons for walleyes, and if so how did they work for you? I had mixed results in 2012 but did catch some decent fish.

i did pretty good with small to mid size spoons even drifting with them
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
    milt

Post Thanks / Like

All we ever use to use where spoons & stick baits. I have tackle boxes full of them! We never had a worm or worm harness on the boat. Used spoons off riggers ,dipsy's, jets always worked. We would release them off the riggers & let them flutter up & 90% of the time a fish would hit it. Most all were 2"-4" spoons,, needle fish, NK,scorpion they all worked. I don't know why they wouldn't work now. I keep saying I am going back to them but I can't seem to break away from the worm harnesses. I swear next summer for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

I have used a few spoons most of the spoons i have are lake o spoons,but all i will say for this year is Tommy Harris. I will have a collection of spoon de villes ready to drag by spring. They are some of the best patterns I've seen with a neat design. Check em out you'll see what i mean. I am even gearing up on his blades. Happy new year to all lets make this one a walleye smashing year to remember. Lots of shorts last year so its gonna be a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at Tommy Harris site , looks like some nice blades /colors. Are they made of plastic? I guess ther might be some in my future too ! Does he make any spoons? Thanks
    Last edited by lineman49; 01-01-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHanded View Post

This spoon was recommended ( for Walleye )by a charter boat capt. a few months back at the STWA meeting. http://www.rapala.com/Shoehorn-Spoon...n-lures-spoons

Happy New Year

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year everyone. I usually pull worm harnesses. But once in a while I may go deep off a down rigger with a spoon. Sometimes it produces and sometimes it does not. I'll be changing my thought process in the future and give that a try.That was a good site that's loaded with information. When you guys are using a spoon do you put a worm on it? I'm going to be looking for that program on WFN this month. Fish on - I missed the few last SWA meetings. Had things going on. Looks like there was some good info passed on there.

Happy New Year!