how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 109 of 465 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 4646

Was anyone out yesterday? I seen the lights from a boat off of Evans Bar at around dusk 5:00 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    Was anyone out yesterday? I seen the lights from a boat off of Evans Bar at around dusk 5:00 or so.
    No but I'm jealous.

Yeah me too. I went by Sturgeon Pt. today. No launching docks are in. I also went by the Small Boat Harbor, NO launching docks were in. I think the boat that I saw was out of Point Breeze Camp ground. Maybe??? Just a hunch.

Yea, pull all the docks & block all the ramps so the public(taxpayers/all summer long launch fee payers) can't use their natural great lakes resources until they maybe freeze over & then may not have access to use them then either! What BS! Sorry guys this is a pet peave of mine, it just ticks me off that we are stopped from useing our natural resources which belong to all of us. Another is why things close up the day after Labor day, whats up with that? Even the restrooms get closed up, I guess no one needs to Go after labor day either! I guess we can't be trusted on our own, but thats another story.

I am with you 101% lineman49. I've been saying his for years also.
    Before they d-e-v-e-l-o-p-e-d Gallagher beach people were there launching jet skies, canoeing, windsurfing etc. Then the politicians (NFTA) got involved. There were people launching for free. And enjoying the facilities. Right down the road there was the Small Boat harbor seeing this. They weren't getting their cut. They said " hay were going to develop this and make people PAY to use the facilities. Hence we have what we have. NY politics.

you guys are right its a bunch of bs i hate it those ramps should be left in till first ice i thought we pay taxes,launch fee ,and alot of money for our licenses the nfta is the worst couple a years ago they made them keep the ramps in at sbh nfta want it shut down on oct 15th (no launching) now they stay in till dec 1st
    milt

same thing with Erie basin ramp ,closed up & blocked off, that could be open to fish the river all winter or until the marina freezes up ,it all s*@ks imo!

Isn't Ontario launch open yr round?

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Isn't Ontario launch open yr round?
    I think so but then you have to go under the peace bridge. which I don,t care for.
    We fished donnellys wall last night got zip! We marked very few, but it was a beautiful night to be out flat as a pancake & warm.
    FYI. The SBH launch has no docks in but they are not blocking it off so you can launch just won,t have a dock. Also the ice boom is in so don,t run into it at night. The harbor was full of surfaceing minnows on the way in last night at 10pm.
    Does anyone know if people are getting perch in front of Buffalo/windmills? rumor has it some are being caught, sure would like to know if true. Thanks for any info.about this.

It's only freaky at night under the bridge. But there's also plenty of good fishing in the river.