how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 10 of 465 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

I know I can sucsessfully run 12 rods off my boat ,we did it during the southtowns tourny. Without any tangles I might add!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default barcelona?

Hi guys, I was out a bunch last week and only picked up two west of SP. Do you think the fish are further down the lake like maybe out of barcelona? Just want to see your opinions on where you think the fish are headed... Thanks

Default barcelona?

hey guys, I was out a bunch last week and only got two eyes and a bunch of pig sheep head. Do you think the fish are headin more west like out a barcelona? Just wanted to get your opinions on where the fish might be... Thanks

The wife (Peppermint) and I (Salt) were out on Friday (August 19) and put three in the box, the largest being 7.5 pounds. We were just north of the line, south of Abino to south of Port Colborne in 62-72 feet of water. Couple of nice perch, too, but a slow day. We were marking lots of fish from 20 to 60 feet down but they weren't actively feeding. Took two on dipsey 20's/green worm harnesses, 180 feet back and one on the downrigger / purple & black harness at a depth of 40 feet. Trolling at 1.5 mph. We're waiting for the lake to stop boiling to get out again, looking like Friday. We're going to move southwest into 80+ feet of water.

Default about time NYS..

with the new NYS 3-rod law...

i can now (with a two person crew) fish 12 baits at a time for suspended schooling erie eyes, also btw w/o tangling...

awesome deep open water program, and not possible without the law change...

new york assembly/governor finally did something right for those that pay more than their fair share of the bills...

better late than never, thanks!!!

Default fishing in Buffalo

First boat out of the Catt on friday, ran out to the line and trolled west. Got 1 on dipsy 160ft back #3 setting. Caught 2 more around 11:30 on 40 jet 120ft back off of board. All 3 fish came on worm harness.

Who's going out tomorrow? I plan on going out of Sturgeon Point and heading north towards the line. Good luck to all.

Peppermint and I will be out just after dawn. We'll be heading southwest into 80 feet of water. Listen for our chatter on 68. Best of luck to all.

Out here now. Lake is flat. NO bites. Not much on the screen. Just now and then.

I havent been hearing much of anything good lately...hopefully that will change. My job has been busy so Im forced to work this weekend...Im a bit miserable right now..there is basically no wind and the lake was a mirror this morning. On top of that... I just wired in my new downriggers in and have been bracing at the bit to get out...this just completly sucks and there is nothing I can do about it. I hope the guys that can get out this weekend generate some solid reports. Hopefully the calm weather will continue into next week and Ill be able to get out then. Good luck to all.