Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    COCODRILLO Guest

Default meyers today

Just got out late start 1.6 off meters....what depth were you at? In 51...no marks yet.

Coco,
    35' trolling 1.8 1.9 here was our program-5 colors of lead, shark torpedo 40-50 out 20 & 30 jets 125 back and deep diving reef runners best set up was torpedos and lead best harness was 3d stoplight thumper blade. Any questions let me know we ended with 9 total & 2 just under 9 lbs

Ill be out there tomorrow call me on the radio

COCODRILLO Guest

Default fishkiller

Thank you very much for the info. We moved over towards the windmills and have two sheep head in. Haha Looking like a promising evening. We Will be on the water tomorrow Hopefully with better luck.

Default windmills

we fished in 30' - 35' off the windmills and only 1 to show for it. Last year around this time we limited out almost everytime out, for about a 10 day stretch. Good luck to all, hoping to get out this weekend.

So where would you guys think is better, windmills or myers reef? Good luck

COCODRILLO Guest

Default windmills

Fishkiller, right after our posts last nite I hooked up with a 7 lb. On my homemade yw/or 180 back on mini dipsey. I did throw on the stop light though. As soon as I landed it my downrigger ball got snagged up and it was mayhem after that. We survived only tangling one line so we send it all back out until dark. (Downrigger ball retrieved w/o damage) did not make it out but looked like a great morning. Lets hear how everyone is doing.

Ill be out tomorrow morning prob at myers. Ill be on channel 68 just ask for First Crack

I was out the last two days from 6:30 am till 2:00 pm the last two days trolling between Myers and the Kellogg's tower. Made a few passes over Myers middle and outer reefs. We picked up 4 yesterday and 3 today. We were using 20 and 30 jets on one side and some in line lead weights on the other with worm harnesses. No weighers just some beautiful fish. Oh yeah, should I say also some sheepheed were hooked. We might try Dunkirk tomorrow. Fishkiller16, was that you I heard on the radio? I understand that you had a pretty good day. Good Luck to All!

Joe it was we ended up with 15- 8 on shark torpedos 50 back, 4 on 5 color lead and 3 on 30 jets 125 back all over 35 fow. We had my 4 year old neice she reeled in 8 of the 15 my wife picked up a 6.46 27 inch weigher.