Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fished out of Dunkirk today. Very slow morning. We started at 5:00 am. Ended up with 5 walleye. One 9.98 & 8.58 were the weighers. At least the three of us have fish entered. The 9.98 came off a downrigger 50ft down, in 60ft of water with a watermelon spoon. It was a beautiful day on the water.

COCODRILLO Guest

Default captainjoe

Joe,
    Glad to hear you had a nice day out there, and got a couple weighers. I was done the other day. I wanted to try barcelona on weds but we never made it out. That's it for me this tourney, but I think we should have some consistant catches for awhile to put some in the freezer.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope your right and we wave a consistant catch all summer. We need to bring this end of the lake back to where it should be. I don't that I'll be out tomorrow - the rest of my team pooped out (Fathers Day). But you never know. This is a free weekend and I may thak a few out for the experience.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the channel info. I fished out of small boat harbor 30 jets in 34 to40 fow had a great day I am not in tourney but 3d black n purple was on fire biggest fish I would guess was 8# range . Oh yeah jets were 80 ft off boards. Good luck and many tight lines.

Post Thanks / Like

we ended the week with 82 walleyes 6 weighers between, 6 and 9 lbs all off meyers reef. i would like to thank my team, kim, jimmy, diane, lizzy, katie, ashley, stocky, and rodney we had a hell of a week of fishing lets hope it continues.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Southtowns Tourney

Fished yesterday out of Buffalo and picked up 7 from 6-8 lbs. Black and Purple seemed to do the trick in 38-40 feet of water. With the water heating up we were catching everything at 30' or below. I hope everyone had a fun and safe tourney. See you at the picnic!

Post Thanks / Like

Not in tournament but celebrated my first fathers day on the water. Fished out of Buffalo, went 4 for 7 off windmills. Driftn with perch colored harnesses. Little slow on settin hooks!

Post Thanks / Like

Question for fishkiller: Are you running the sharks off boards or off the side with the fins to one side? Just curious bc I have the cuda's I use for salmon but their too heavy for in -line boards. Haven't had time to walleye fish but plan on getting out next week sometime.

Post Thanks / Like

Default just bought

I just got 6 nitro divers online fir 18 bucks a little different than jets but I think they may be better anyhow. Found them on ebay give em a look fischer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fischer View Post
    Question for fishkiller: Are you running the sharks off boards or off the side with the fins to one side? Just curious bc I have the cuda's I use for salmon but their too heavy for in -line boards. Haven't had time to walleye fish but plan on getting out next week sometime.
    Cuda is way too heavy for walleyes get some sharks they will run on inline or big boards. I hate inline boards all we run is big boards. I am up to roughly 100 walleyes for the season so far about half came off the torpedos.