Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament Southtowns Tournament
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 10:30 am 8 in the box off meyers.

COCODRILLO Guest

Nice, keep at it....get ya a heavy one. I'll be out this afternoon in the thunderstorm

Post Thanks / Like

What are you running? Not in contest, but we'll be out there this afternoon.
    Thanks for any info.

Post Thanks / Like

fishkiller - had to be a great experience for you neice and your wife. The 4 yr old has to be strong for her age to bring in 8.
    I fished out of Dunkirk today. We started out early at 5:30 am. Only have 3 to show but one was a 8.8. At least we have one weigher in the tournament. It got windy out there today. The wind was coming off shore from the south. It was hard to control the boat. The waves wern't too big but we got pushed around. If the weather holds out I should be around 18 mile creek tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Joe I'll be out there tomorrow as well hopefully by 7:00 35-40 foot is the key 30 jets, 5 color lead, and shark torpedo's. we were boxed out by 12:30 started at 7:20 fished till 2:00 trying to get another weigher. 3D hot pants double colorado was hot, and a root beer colored prism blade was hot also. most fish came off the lead and the torpedos, the rest came on jets.
    Last edited by fishkiller16; 06-16-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    fishkiller - had to be a great experience for you neice and your wife. The 4 yr old has to be strong for her age to bring in 8.
    I fished out of Dunkirk today. We started out early at 5:30 am. Only have 3 to show but one was a 8.8. At least we have one weigher in the tournament. It got windy out there today. The wind was coming off shore from the south. It was hard to control the boat. The waves wern't too big but we got pushed around. If the weather holds out I should be around 18 mile creek tomorrow.
    joe, i sent you a pm

COCODRILLO Guest

Default eyes

I made it out for a few hours yesterday evening and we had a little fun. 5 eyes, 4 sheepies, one bass, and a perch. Mixed bag kept us busy. Hand held three ways on the bottom and mini dipseys 180-210 back over 35ft. Out on boards. Homemade orange and yellow and one 3d stoplight. We had good eaters, but no weighers. Came home and made some cajun blackened....fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like

Coco sounds like a good evening. I spent all day today on the lake and got 4 eyes & 1 perch to show. We lost two eyes at the boat. One mis was due to the new wormharness that I just bought at the Small Boat harbor. The crimp fitting on the eye let go. Goes to show you not to trust anything and test it out yourself. At least it wasn't a weigher. Fish Killer - I sent you a PM. And by the way that is a Fine Looking Vessel that you have.

Post Thanks / Like

What are the normal lake erie radio channels if someone knows. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Default Radio Channels

The main channel for fishing is 68. Best of luck out there!