Lets start using this message board!!! Lets start using this message board!!! Lets start using this message board!!! Lets start using this message board!!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hey guys hope the fishing is good!! How is the night bite out of Hamburg going? Hoping to get out soon!! Pyson i sent you an email toget in on the radio deal. Happy fishing and good luck!!!

Got out last night for about 10 minutes, caught a 23 inch smallie! Then a huge bolt of lightning and I returned to the launch in Hamburg. Big small mouth on 13 husky jerk. Some hardcores stayed out in the storm.

Pyson I'm in also shoot me an Email to let me know what you want to do [email protected] Thanks Jim

Cory check your PM's i sent you a message the other night.

Went out this morning out of Sturgon Pt. trolling for walleye. Went west a few miles. Not much on the screen. No bites. We didn't troll very long until I seen some bad wearther coming on the radar and headed in at about 10:30 am. Just got on shore and it started raining. We were using Rynoski's, small dippsy on side, small jet on the otherside and long lining another. First time out this year. Hope it gets better.

COCODRILLO Guest

Default Temps warming up

I got out perchin a couple times and did well off Seneca Shoal 48 fow. Hoping to start trolling within the next few days. Water temp should be better and water should clear. Lake was mixed up pretty good last week with wind and rain.

I hope the walleye get hungry for the tournament.

Joe,
    A coulpe of guys i work with went out off of Meyers Reef friday late afternoon and I know they got at least one in 35 ft. on a reef runner not sure if they ended up with anymore, I havent talked to them after hearing they had the one in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by fishkiller16 View Post
    Joe,
    A coulpe of guys i work with went out off of Meyers Reef friday late afternoon and I know they got at least one in 35 ft. on a reef runner not sure if they ended up with anymore, I havent talked to them after hearing they had the one in the box.
    You running a Crestliner, fishkiller? Seen a few guys on meyers in one.

No I have a 19' Sylvan and I'm picking up my new 27' Baha Cruiser GLE Hardtop hopefully tomorrow or wed. I havent been out for Walleyes yet hopefully thurs or fri to shakedown the new boat before the Southtowns Tournament look for Fishkiller on 68 during the tourny. Good Luck!